gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

fina by itself for cutting

I am thinking of taking fina by itself for 6-8 weeks at 75mg ed. My diet and cardio are on point. Im looking to cut some bf. Stats are 6'2 225 lbs, 23 yrs old 16%bf. Do u guys think fina alone will do the job? What kind of gains can i expect from this cycle? Have bromo and clomid also.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds nice, with the right cardio and diet i think it'll give you some very handy results, good luck with that...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, IMO fina alone is good but combine that with prop and u'll see much better results. Run something like...

weeks 1 - 8 .75cc's fina ed
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop ed

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you can make some great gains with diet and cardio in check. Fina also raises you metabolic rate to

I would throw in some test to keep your pickle working though.

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    hey pheedno im married with a newborn baby dont really use the pickle all that much anyway. lol. I have some test enanth i plan on running with some fina and winny in the springtime. Right now i just want to see what i can do with the fina alone. Just wanted some feedback on what u guys thought about that. Thanx to those who replied. I'm gonna start today i will keep you all posted.

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    If you don't mind the test shutdown, Fina is great for cutting. I think Fina/Prop/Winny would be the best cut stack. I have to do some test with Fina, shuts me down in week.

Zilla

pheendo and OG are on point, fina combined with something like prop, eq, ,or winny can be very beneficial and fina does in fact increase MBR, good luck bro

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    im running fina and EQ right now, and my pickle is working just fine... and im starting to see some cut in my stomach..... my diet is pretty good, slacks a little on the weekends... and my cardio is minimal... 3 times a week for about 20 min....

damn, i should be melting off fat then, im doing cardio 45-60 min 5x a week on top of training, and calories are restricted,

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I'm on my last two shots of my 8 week 75mg/ed fina only cycle. I loved it. Great gains in strength and mass and good cuts. Didn't shut me down to hard. Waiting for my clomid to take that post cycle anyway.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Fina alone will cut you up nicely if your diet is clean and you do your cardio. Prop/Winny added with the Fina would just make the cycle even more effective.

Thread Information