Thread: Cycle question

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle question

I am considering an alternating cycle w/ sustanon 250 & Anadrol 50 finishing with HCG . It would be my second cycle (first was just Sustanon) I made some pretty good gains from the Sustanon but I hadnt lifted in a couple years prior to the gear I worked out for about 3 months to reaquaint myself . I really struggled at fisrt but was doing ok. After the roids kicked in my strenght went thru the roof and started seeing hard muscle develop in places it had been fat for years. Prior to getting back into lifting the most I lifted was 12oz. at a time (thatk you Yuengling) but now I am disciplined and serious and work out 4-5 times a day. Anyhow my point is that I dont want to become ripped and dont ever anticipate competing. I am looking for mass and a "smooth" look to my muscle. I am 6'1" and 252lbs. and have carried my weight for years (with the exception of a couple years before I was 21 I weighed in at 210lbs) I am not conscerned about my weight but more strenghted I dont care about losing some weight but it is not a priority.

Is this cycle going to help me acheive mass or is it more for "cutting"

Any comments would be GREATLY appreciated!!

You guys are awesome how you stick together and help one another thats why I joined !!

thanks alot

forgot to say I am switching my eating habits around and doing the whole protein thing and using protein drinks(100% Whey) 3X a day

6 meals a day not hardly any fat etc...

I work out 4-5 times a week not a day ...............Sorry

This is the actual cycle my supplier reccomended

Any help would be great . :unsure:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle question-lastscan.jpg  

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Cycle looks OK I guess.

You're a large guy and those are some pretty small doses.

Honestly, I'd reccomend you up the Sust to 2 amps every week for the whole cycle (inject on like a monday and a thursday). I'd also throw in some Decca, probably 400mg every week for the whole cycle. Anadrol looks fine if you havn't used it before.

Do you have clomid and nolvadex ?

No clomid or nolvadex

I used Sustanon 250 1 amp /week for first cycle........I guess I am worried about you too much too begin with and having to use progressively more each cycle. Don't want to have extreme doses becasue of side effects.

BDIESEL44 is offline New Member
    I would have to agree with Got Gear? 100%. Up the Sust. to 500mg per week. 50mg anadrol is fine, make sure you take some liver protectants and for god sake get some nolva and clomid ! Peace...

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    That cycle is awful. Scrap it. You DO NOT NEED TO BE RUNNING DROL IN YOUR SECOND CYCLE. Sust is WASTED if run at 1 amp or 2 amps per week. It needs to be shot ED preferably or EOD. Run this instead.

wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/ed
    wk 1-10 test enanthate @ 400-500mg/wk (pick either 400 or 500)

Start clomid 2 weeks after last shot of enanthate. (300/100/50 pattern).

Get some liquidex for gyno/bloat, clomid for post cycle, nolvadex on hand and you'll be fine.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    ALSO, leave your whole foods in your diet, just add the protein drinks in between. You will see more growth and faster recovery.

Saucefit is offline New Member
    I kind of agree with the canadien. D-bol and enanthate would be good, but if you really want sust then do atleast 2 amps per week and do not taper, 2 amps per week all the way through. I don't know about doing the drols close to the end of the cycle though, just do it at the beginning.

Did you get that cycle from a book?

nj_
    2 amps a week of sust is still a waste. Inconsistent blood levels. Hence why I suggested enanthate , he could alternatively use cypionate . There is absolutely no need for Drol in his second cycle, his first cycle was sust only, he hasn't even used orals before and you are suggesting he do one of the strongest orals for his first time? No flame bro, but that doesn't sound like very safe advice.

Well, maybe I was hasty in my advice. But keep in mind his size. Maybe half a tab ed or tab eod. Half tab of drol is pretty similar to 25mg of bols. My first time with bols(did 25mg a day) I didn't BLOW UP. I actually wished I would of taken more a day. Cut it down to half a tab ed or 5 d-bols a day at 5mg per tab and don't forget the milk thistle. Now that's safe advice.

Got the cycle form suppliers website.......bought cycle at a discounted price ...........cheaper than buying seperate. (SUPPOSEDLY ANYWAY)

Thanks for everyones input I appreciate it.

Hold on there! Suppliers website??? Did you already get your gear?

nj_
    Since he is a large guy he could run 35-40mg/ed of Dbol . Blowing up is all well and good, but he is better off if he can retain his gains rather than becoming a water balloon and losing it all once he comes off the Drol. Since it is also his first time with orals I wouldn't suggest using Drol as his gauge for how his body reacts to oral compounds. Since he wants to become ripped, a test/eq/winny cycle may be suited to his needs more than Dbol/Test. Although on a clean diet with dbol/test/ldex he could still get pretty big and cut.

NEW GEARGUY do you have your gear on hand???

NJ, I personally agree with you, but he doesn't want to get ripped. He wants a "smooth" look and wants to add mass.

No gear yet. But have a supplier in the wings "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED" That I used for my first cycle of Sus.

Not saying that Sust is not good, that is what im planning to use for my first cycle. I'm just worried you got scammed. Have you read the post about scammers from Ron??

I wouldn't risk ordering from a website.

read the post ,there was actually a question if my supplier was a legit guy. When i ordered my first cycle I ordered a small amount and place a second order for the rest with no problems. I dont know that I will fully trust anyone on the net but so far (knock on wood) so good . The place in question seems to ok.

Had no choice about the website . I live in a town of about 30,000 people and finding drugs like coke,crank,pot,crack arent a problem there choking the life out of people on every corner but if you ask about something as "evil" as steroids they look at you like your the freak. Figure that out! I have heard of people making a run to the border but I would be sweating bullets with a bunch of gear taped to my chest.

nj_
    My bad, I missed the "don't want to get ripped". If you don't want to get ripped but want the smooth large look, dbol /test will do you fine. Just don't go nuts on the cardio, if you maintain a bf% of around 9-10 you will have that smooth/large look that you want. After you start getting into lower bf%'s is where you get the shredded look.

if you have had success before then more power to you i just hate to see people getting ripped off. last night i was searching the web for "sources" i found one that says it is in Maryland but their phone # is in San Diego... Seems a little fishy to me

They would send a red flag up to me too calidude ! The problem I have is not havinga domestic supplier . I deal overseas ............and that worries me about dealing w/ customs

One more question guys if I do 12 week cycle how long should I take off afterwards? Off the gear I mean I dont ever plan on slacking off the work out. I have been told everything from 4 weeks to 12 weeks ,someone said something about a year long cycle .........that doesnt see right though...................sounds harsh . Like I said earlier I am not looking to compete just get mass and smooth muscle look. Want to get down to around 9% BF. I am just a litle confused about cycling as far as how long off after being on for 12 weeks??

any help would be great! Thanks bros

sixsixtysix is offline New Member
    rule of thumb is your are off for how ever long u are on for..

Thanks Bro ! I v'e heard that the most of all and it makes sense but I wanted to hear it for myself.

Thread Information