SGTHILL is offline New Member

Question Will Stacker-3 Affect My Gains

This is my first cycle and my main goal is to put on 25 pounds. I would also like to cut a little fat along the way but i do not want to lose gains to stacker 3, would this happen? How much should I expect to gain/retain on this cycle? I am one week into the cycle

Stats- 23, 175lbs, 5'8" 18% B/F
    Diet- 4000 cal, 250g protien, 40-80g fat, 200g carbs everyday
    Training- 1 day on one off "very intense", light cardio twice a week

Week 1-10 300mg Deca 300 qv
    Week 1-10 500mg Enantat 250 qv
    Novladex
    Proviron
    Hcg
    Clomid

samoth is offline Member
    If Stacker 3 is what I think it is, a thermo blend including Ephedrine, then no, it will not significantly effect your gains. I would suggest not exceeding 100 or 125mg/day of Eph though.

Bluewizza is offline New Member
    Hey bro what I would worry about is the fat% that you are starting at when you began the cycle. I think 18% fat is way too much to get into a bulking cycle. You cants expect to gain 25 pounds of muscle without extra fat and water retention, so forget about losing fat. You will have a hard time keeping your gains when you are trying to lose all the fat in the future, assuming someday you want to get cut.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Ephidrine usually takes away from your appetite, and you will need to stuff your face on a bulking cycle.

samoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Ephidrine usually takes away from your appetite, and you will need to stuff your face on a bulking cycle.
    Well, I have 'heard' this before... however myself and my friends who regularly use ephedrine have never had any problems with it, in terms of appetite reduction... ESPECIALLY on a bulking cycle. Now amphetamines, those are a different story.
    However, Dizzle has a point. You should first find out how Eph effects YOU and make your decision about cycle use from there. Chemicals effect everyone differently. I wouldn't use cycles as experiments for other unknown chemicals... I try to limit to one or two at a time so I know how each effects me.

zeusjs88 is offline New Member

stacker 3

i have been using stacker 3 for about 9 months now with great results i have lost 60 lbs of fat in about 7 months, i went from 320 lbs 260 lbs with good muscle retention and not much working out, i was recovering from knee surgery so it worked great on its own. but i would suggest stacker 2 since you are not very heavy and the only difference between the two is chytisol which is a fat blocker and you dont seem to need to block fat just to speed up your metabolism...

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    I would say that if you want to gain then don't take anything to surpress your appitiete which stacker will do and make u loose wieght. IMO the only way to succeed is to do one thing at a time. If you want to gain then gain and worrie about cuts later don;t take any supps that will make u loose wieght, if you want to be cut and loose BF% then take stacker 3 and diet smart.

Thread Information