Madmax is offline Senior Member

Should Juicers Be Aloud To Do Natural Shows?

do you guys think it's wrong for someone who juices to do a natural show...i was just curious i thought about it after reading a post..i don't think they should....Madmax...

bonker is offline Associate Member
    No way thats bullshit.Kind of like a nitro funny car racing with the streetrod calss.To the people that have to enter a natural show on the juice"youre pathetic".

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    this is very well the dumbest post ive ever seen on this msg board. If juicers compete in natural shows its no longer a natural show, end of story.

Foxy I dont understand why you think that its so dumb it happens all the time.Do you have any competition background?

PEDEY is offline Junior Member
    Well "juicers" doing natural shows is just the reality of BB. The question is do you think naturals should be able to do natural shows? Look around, how many competing can ACTUALLY claim that they are natural? I say the whole "natural" catagory is a joke, but i guess BB has to appear at least that they're cleaning up their "sport" (I use the term losely when refering to competitive BB).

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    well foxy being a JR membr, i dont thinks its right for you to day that "this is the dumbest post on the board" , you have a lot of nerve to say a thing like that

Ill never compete in my life, bodybuilding competitions dont appeal to me, im not trying to get 20" biceps or be the next Mr. O, even if I wanted to I know I could never be anyways.

But back to the facts, if a juicer entered a natural comp, its no longer a natural comp, it might still be called a natural comp, but its NOT a natural comp. If they win the show, would a juicer even feel like they won anything?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive seen alot dumber posts on this board.. like that Aaron Carter pictures post.. what a fucknut.

Ya ya.Still doesnt make it a stupid question. By the way what is the reason for you joining this board.Youre interests in the sport seem a little strange.

esvboize is offline New Member
    Stupid post. There's no such thing as a natural show.

Foxy Spinhx....i'm not going to get in to it with you..and i'm going to do this very professionally.the only thing i'm going to say is that i believe that i have helped alot of people on this board..i give people workout and diet advice, good cycle advice and i try to convince teens to stay away form juice...so i think i'm a contributing member to this board...so please show me respect. this is a serious post and deserves serious responses..so when someone says that it's the dumbest post they've ever seen. that comes off as you bieng a dick...it's a question that not alot of people talk about...it happens every day...i was just curious to see if people felt the same way i did...please be a little more considerate of others opions....thanks...Madmax...

I love working out, I just dont think its appealing to take it to the extreme (anything really above 200 lbs with 3% bf lol). Its just a personal opinion, and this board is definetly very informative, Im not trying to start a flame fest here. My goals are clearly different than alot of the people here who wanna get as big as they possibly can, and then some. Thats fine, but still outta all the posts ive seen here, this one takes the cake.

Its like asking "if a football player walked on the ice in a hockey game and scored a goal with his feet, what team do you think should get the goal?"

Foxy spinx quoted below

"But back to the facts, if a juicer entered a natural comp, its no longer a natural comp, it might still be called a natural comp, but its NOT a natural comp. If they win the show, would a juicer even feel like they won anything?"

thats the whole idea of my post...you asked the same question i was trying to get to...thoise were the responses i was looking for not the ignorant response you gave me. it came up on another post today...some people don't look at it the same way...some people don't care if it's a natural show or not...it's alot differerent than the football player analogy..thanks bonker and thanks trenfreak3....Madmax

Sorry for the "rude reply", but I dont understand how anyone on this board could ever see juicers competing in natural comps fair. Id pee myself is somone posts saying that its perfect fair to do so. I mean it defeats the entire purpose of natural show. But if a juicer lost a natural show, id laugh for hours.

thank you for the apoligy...the post i read today...we were discussing this and someone said that after reading my reply it changed his mind about juicing and doing a natural show...so i wondered if there were other people out there who have or are considering doing the same thing as he was...

The thread is called " Entering a contest " it was posted today...

so thats what i was trying to get at...see, so it's not that dumb of a post...Madmax...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    I love working out, I just dont think its appealing to take it to the extreme (anything really above 200 lbs with 3% bf lol). Its just a personal opinion, and this board is definetly very informative, Im not trying to start a flame fest here. My goals are clearly different than alot of the people here who wanna get as big as they possibly can, and then some. Thats fine, but still outta all the posts ive seen here, this one takes the cake.
    I gotta disagree with everything you said. 200 lbs isn't anything, first of all. Depending on the person's build and height 200 is low. Secondly, humans are not able to have less 3% body fat (I think you can consult with nycpartyboy about that -- if its possible he would know). Lastly, you are flaming when you say that someone's post is 'the dumbest post'.

Spend some more time reading and learning before you insult people's ideas because you don't understand or agree.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I think it all depends if what they are using if hes usuing an illegal sup. but all it does is burn fat and they are disqualifyed for it it all depends what they take nothing like d-bol or eq or anything what do you guys think? im talking about stuff like Clenbuterol and stuff like it doesnt make you gain muscle just burns fat.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Natural bodybuilding is a joke in my opinion. Sorry if that offends any1, but I'm not talking about the person who makes the decision to train natural his/her entire life (I have a lot of admiration for those people). Im referring to natural competitive bodybuilding, I think those contests have about as much merit and honesty as Olympic figure skating. Definitely over half the competitors are on gear and these shows are announced so far in advance that any1 can use some from of aas to their advantage and beat the drug test. The things that piss me off most about this topic in general are the opinion of so many people that aas users dont work out as hard or diet as well as natural competitors (for some reason people still feel this shit is the be all end all magic potion), and people who are clearly not natural preaching about natural bodybuilding. Sorry for the ranting, and to answer the original question NO their is nothing wrong with some1 who juices doing a natural show. IMO it's an even playing field beacuse every1 has the opportunity to do it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I WANT TO BE A FUCKING FREAK!

Intensity and heavy lifting is a huge part of my life and would never limit myself to under 20 inch biceps (shit... I'd be done already). Some people want to be "tighter" others just want to go balls out. And I ain't talking about heavy AAS use either... you'll see me in the gym many years down the road using my walker as a Tricep Dip Bar

Sorry... got side tracked on the "... just dont think its appealing to take it to the extreme (anything really above 200 lbs with 3% bf lol). Its just a personal opinion... " bit.

But as far as naturals on juice. I think if they really wanted to regulate it they would... and no one would get away with anything. But the simple fact is no one really expects the competitions to be ALL natural.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    thats what i'm workin for, is to become a freak, as for the topic, I dont think it was a stupid post, my opinion is that i think they should be separate, but remember human is human, we all have different genetics

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Their is this piece of shit that I use to play football and baseball with. And I've known he's been juicing for atleast 5 years because we've had the same source. He enterd a Natural Show and won and he was saying that he never juiced, that he looked like this from hard work and dieting. And was telling all these kids that juice wont do anything for you. This was in the local paper. Anyways I just wanted to write back to the paper and tell them that he was full of shit. But I didnt. Couple weeks later he got beat down, ended up with a broken leg and a fracture skull. He got what was coming to him. Im not the one who did it, he was a cocky little bastard and had few enemys from around here.

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    im one of those dedicated to natural bodybuilding for life...and yes i do not consider pro hormones to be natural

to answer the question of the post....yes i think they should be able to compete in a "natural show" along with the rest of us natural bodybuilders...gives us natural bodybuilders a good kick in the butt to work harder to match the muscle conditioning, the fullness and the vascularity of a drug assistated bodybuilder....i LOVE challenges like that

i like to ask myself this:

the reason John doe look better than i do is it really becaue of the juice or is it because i've been slacking off in my training and my precontest prep?

i totally agree Steroids are no magic formula...heck i've seen guys who have been juicing for years look like total crap becaue they don't know the first thing about training intensity and nutrition

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    and if you do juice....please don't freaking lie to ppl about it especially to ppl who looks up to you...thats what pisses me off

Grant is offline Member
    many competitions state that a person must pledge that they were natural for one year, many are natural for fear that they would be tested if they won, some natural competitions don't mean that they have been natural all their life, just during the time of the competition and the year prior

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    the naturals are FULL of juicers... or more importantly ex-juicers that build their physique on a good few years of hardwork, good dieting and gear.

It is not a level playing field, the testing procedures are a joke. It is sad that people cheat, but it is a reality of life.

I say go IFBB and know who you are up against. That way it is a level playing field.

Peace.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    today i heard that in natural competitions that they just test most the competitors with lie detector test?? any truth to this?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Well the one my mate went in....

First they say for all the competitors to come out the back and strip down to there posing trunks... they look fir acne, bitchies etc. (like we dont know what arimadex and prosicar are anyway)

Then if they are suss on you they will lie detector test you. (which you can pass by doing various things like putting a tack in your shoe, well so I have been told)

Then drug test if need be, but I got told this rarely happens.

How crap is that.... I say go IFBB

Thread Information