bodyND is offline Junior Member

Endurance athletes???

WHat is the best oral steroid to use if you are an endurance athlete? eager to know and here all the different answers. I think its stanozlol becasue of the cuting effect it has whats your opion.
    Last edited by bodyND; 07-12-2009 at 06:39 PM.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    ummmm how about stats age heigh weight cycle experience diet. And to answer your question you need to research about your diet and excersise. Good job for posting with no research

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral... I'd say anavar Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

bro its not for me in im just curius about what people say. I am an endurance athlete but im natural.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What type of endurance, short burstable movements (i.e. sprinting) or long distance? If it's long distance endurance then winny would be terrible choice since it is murderous on the joints. Most people will tell you EQ but I will tell you for long distance endurance stay away from AAS. EQ raises RBC count to extremely high levels and creates social anxiety for some. Seriously though, if endurance is what you're after HGH would be a better choice. Others will tell you Epogen but I will tell you that Epo is very dangerous drug that has put many professional bikers in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    What type of endurance, short burstable movements (i.e. sprinting) or long distance? If it's long distance endurance then winny would be terrible choice since it is murderous on the joints. Most people will tell you EQ but I will tell you for long distance endurance stay away from AAS. EQ raises RBC count to extremely high levels and creates social anxiety for some. Seriously though, if endurance is what you're after HGH would be a better choice. Others will tell you Epogen but I will tell you that Epo is very dangerous drug that has put many professional bikers in the coffin.
    yeah bro that stuff is veryyy dangerous not only can it cause internal bleeding but it increases the chance of liver failure and it increases the chance of blood clots do to the fact that it thickens your blood so its like cream almost.

Umm i would say for a soccer player and they do short sprints not long distance.
    I stand at winstrol so far lol more opinons

This is very interesting and it has to be oral so no epo or any injection form AAS

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyND View Post
    Umm i would say for a soccer player and they do short sprints not long distance.
    I stand at winstrol so far lol more opinons
    I wouldn't advise anything that is known to cause joint pain for athletes such as this.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Epo. But don't go anywhere near it. Very, very dangerous stuff.

Edit: oral only.. umm T-bol.. perhaps Var.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyND View Post
    bro its not for me in im just curius about what people say. I am an endurance athlete but im natural.
    Well than it's for your friend or something?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Well than it's for your friend or something?
    Deffintly not for me all natural so fare, and yeah friend.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Anavar has the least amount of sides and can still build muscle and strength

so far 2 anavar 1 winny and 2 epo which one says stay awayyy lol lets see high numbers on this come everyones opion lets see it best oral for soccer player endurance athlete. o more information now the athlete wants to cut body fat i suggested T3 and clenbuterol and winny stack what do you think.

spiderman7 is offline New Member
    epo is king when it comes to endurance but unless your experienced or have someone who is stay away. If your talking orals then Oral T would be your best bet at a low dose. Other then that Winny will kill your joints. Var is not for endurance atletes it tends to give them cramps for some reason. Research and you will fine a low dose test trt dose is all you need. Maybe a low dose EQ to add along it.

Thread Information