Thread: Deca Cycle

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Deca Cycle

Ok guys if i did a 5 week cycle on decadurabolin would i see gains or is it just a waste. Im down to 175 pounds. And im still losing weight. Im losing strength with it. I dont want to go full blown 100 weeks on deca for my first cycle unless totally necessary. I was thinking maybe 200mg a week or something around that. Thats what i was recommended. what you guys think ?

furldiggity is offline New Member
    hate to say it bro, but your about to get a big hell no, if your just gonna do one then make it test at a minimum of 250mg for 8 weeks, this too is a very small cycle that i would not wast my time with,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HELL NO.

Look brah, Deca is extremely suppressive so if you run it for 5 weeks, or at too low of a dose - you are going to get more shut down then gains from it. You should also stack with something that has some androgenic effects to it. Test will help the sex life... otherwise Dbol is a classic.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro,you'll need to throw in some test or you're goin to have big problems with the ol stunner.But why such a short cycle?Get more gear and plan a better cycle.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I am doing 200-400 per week for 8 weeks- protein- and over the counter test boosters. i have gained 7 pounds in 10 days. Its different for different people. Only thing I would say is go for 8 weeks, and bump up dosage. 200 200 200 300 400 300 200 200

Jackt23 is offline Member
    Yea in addition to barbender and Warrior, i definately suggest stackin that with something or go more and higher dosage of deca ...i wouldnt reccomend higher then 400 for your first cycle....i tried a 5 week with a boy of mine as my first cycle....we split a vial bc it was before we knew a better source and the shit was hard to come by so was really expensive....the 5 week of deca didnt do shit..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    5 weeks of deca is a waste. Pyramiding it is also a waste. Run a constant dosage of 300mg/wk for 10 weeks with 500mg/wk enanthate for 11 weeks, start Clomid 2 weeks after last enanthate shot. If you want you can throw in dbol for the first 4 weeks at 25-30mg/ED.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    i agree w/ nj.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i'm also starting deca cycle only couldnt get test
    but i have enough deca to run from 600mg up to 900mg weekly 10 or 12 weeks, i have clomid on hand post cycle, any advice? thanks guys....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    July wait till you can get test. It will help with Deca Dick

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    ok, i can do the waiting part and also i'm aware of deca dick but, what can u say about those doses and the lenght of cycle?

crossistanato76 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Typically a first round of DECADURABOLIN (if not taken in combination) is structured as follows:

Week 1: 100mg
    2 week: 100 mg
    Week 3: 150 mg
    Week 4: 200 mg
    Week 5: 200 mg
    Week 6: 150 mg
    Week 7: 100 mg
    Week 8: 50 mg

Least 3g protein per kilogram of body weight in a high-calorie.
    Given that tarnishes a bit, 'do not be made in summer. There is a decline in mild / moderate HPTA axis with these doses, but is recovered in the months of suspension, and there is no need to use Clomid or Arimidex . The amount of impact depends on your sensitivity and receptor map. Who wants to be on the safe use lower doses, assesses their effects, and determines whether the next cycle is to try the case more or accept the current results. If you train well is likely to gain even 3 pounds, and the next round they should have retained at least one.

Thread Information