TTTT is offline Junior Member

10 mgs of Tamoxifen

I'm running 10 mgs of Tamoxifen a day with my 500mgs of Sust and week, is this a good balance to get most of my potential gains and still prevent gyno? I know I have heard of people running 20 mgs and some people not running it at all, just keeping it on hand. I have never heard of anyone using 10 mgs.
    TTTT.
    Ps: sorry for the two posts so close together guys, just a little paranoid. I've done my research, it is just that I keep hearing conflicting views, and it is good to hear real life experience from real people.

Any help will be great bros.

TTTT I tried to go down to 10mg/ed but it wasn't enough for me, got that burning sensation around my left nip, so back up to 20 it went. Had no trouble at all.

Of course we're all different you may not even need any... on the other hand you may need more. Try it at 10... it's not like the tits grow in overnight.

Red

TTTT is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro, I will take your advice.
    TTTT

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    10mg ed is better than nothing. I would rather run 10mg ed for the entire cycle than 20mg ed for half. your best bet is running 20mg ed. I did through my entire cycle and still gained 20lbs of lean muscle. Nips never got sore or ichy (Like in past cycles with no anti-e's). Good luck bro

Thread Information