repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle - Advice please

Hey everyone, I'm looking to start my second cycle soon, and I've been trying to finalize my selection as I've been hearing a lot of different things from lots of diff people. I had a shitty first cycle mainly because I kept getting susflu from the sustanon , so the gains were minimal. That was 1 yr. ago.
    I am about 5'8, 160 as of now with extremely low bodyfat. I am looking to gain mass, and I would like to keep as much as possible. I've had friends take Anadrol and gain 30 pounds and then lose it all, and I don't want results like that.
    I have heard the infamous Deca /Dbol stack, and I also hear that Deca and Primo is good too. Was wondering what you would recommend, for how long, and how much clomid is necessary (if it is, depending on the cycle.)
    Any help would be appreciated as I want this cycle to be good after the first bad one.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Clomid is necessary for any cycle pretty much. Test/EQ/Winny will put some quality mass on you and if you want you can throw some dbol in at the start.

wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/ed (optional)
    wk 1-12 test enanthate or cypionate @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 9-14 winny @ 50mg/ed

if you are VERY prone to bloating, 0.5mg ED or 1mg EOD of liquidex should do you fine.

clomid starting 2 days after winny at 300mg day 1, 100mg/day days 2-11, 50mg/day days 11-21.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    nj_'s got it spot on. If you use dbol dont use winny. stick to one oral per cycle, if you're in this for the long haul, you're gonna need ur liver. good luck bro, EAT BIG TO GROW BIG.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Hey POPA, I've read you can start your cycle with dbol and end with winny. Just don't do it at the same time. How do you feel about that??

nj_
    If you take the necessary ancillaries to take care of your liver you should be alright if there is a decent amount of space between your 2 17AA's and you don't run either for a very long period of time. It is not something I would suggest doing in a first cycle though, everyone reacts differently to 17AA's. I know people who can do 17AA's for lengthy periods of time and their livers are fine and other people who can't handle more than a few weeks without problems.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all your help guys. Everything sounds good, but I was a bit surprised at the lengh of the cycle being 14 weeks. Most guys I know go 10 weeks max. You think 14 is ok though? Thanks a lot for all your help, you guys are great and I'm always finding out new stuff.

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Run it like nj_ said.

If you are real concerned about the cycle legnth cut the EQ and Test back to 10 weeks and run the Winny 7-12. Your call but I'd go the 14.

Peace

nj_
    The longer you run EQ, the better the results get. It takes a while to kick in so the longer it is run the better. If you didn't run the winny 9-14 it would still be a 14 week cycle because you have to wait til week 14 regardless to start Clomid. Adding winny in there just helps eliminate the gap between your last shot of test/eq and the time until you start clomid.

Thread Information