Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Talking **Tina Bubbles by the Whatman**

Sorry about that lame Don Ho thing but has anyone got a head on their Tren while squeezing it through the Whatman filter? Makes it look like a Miller Lite. The suds went away and I am assuming this was from the filter beginnning to clog - pushed about 40 mL and then the 2mL of remain oil. Total conversion was about 42-43 mL, not bad

Also, bake it?

Looks like this color:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Tina Bubbles by the Whatman**-color.gif  

Simplicity: Is baking it necessary (like the color and it "looks" clean)? Were those bubbles from the Whatman normal?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    hmmmmm loooks yummy hgahah
    '

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, as the last bit of oil is pressed through the filter, it mixes with air, causing the bubbles. You should notice that they disolve in to the oil.

As for baking, there is really no need, but if you feel it needs to be done, do it.

I would rather not - it looks so nice and golden I don't want to compromise the Tren structure if it isn't necessary... thanks.

Has anyone had an infection that has used the Whatman filter and not baked it before? Does anyone know of any infections from home made Tren at all?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    At the very least, I'd pasturize anything that gets injected . . .
    Heat the bottle to 212 degrees (boiling water) for 15 minutes, let it sit a day, and repeat the next day, and the day after that. Reason being is you'll get all the active bacteria at 212 degrees but only some of the inactive spores. The heat will encourage any in your solution to activate, then you can zap 'em at 212 degrees. Three times will get all the spores and all the viruses (according to the sites on pasturization I've researched), and from what I understand it won't affect the Fina at all. Whatman filters may well catch most of the bacteria, but viruses are so small that they can zip right through the .45 micron filter like it wasn't even there.
    I haven't ever done fina, but am contemplating it sooner or later, and have been checking on the ins and outs of this stuff. Yah, heating in a pan of boiling water three times is an eazy and cheap way of ensuring sterility, makes sense to just do it . . .

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    most people say the likelyness of getting virri in your fina is pretty small, baking isn't too necessary unless your one of those people that uses a cleanex to open doors and wipe phone recievers...jmo

Originally posted by Tock
    At the very least, I'd pasturize anything that gets injected . . .heating in a pan of boiling water three times is an eazy and cheap way of ensuring sterility, makes sense to just do it . . .
    I have heard about that pasturizing idea before... sounds like a winner.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I used a Whatman to filter mine. At the end the filter clogged and I had the the same problem with the last few ml's. I did not bake it and I have not had a problem with infections.

Thread Information