bde1207 is offline New Member

should I start Oxandrin?

A couple of buddies 18 & 19 yo. started Oxandrin 3 & 4 months ago. I thought it was not a good idea but today I'm really impressed with the results. One gained 15lbs and the other one 25. They look really impressive and got some great definition. I'm thinking to go on OX but my question is am I too young?
    I'm 17 6' 170lbs. My dad is ok with that. I read everything about OX and don't see why not taking it. I started working out about 2 years ago and I want to go to the next level now. Can anyone give me some advice? Is it a good idea?
    Thanks for your help guys.
    Cody

sk*
    sk* is offline Junior Member

Re: should I start Oxandrin?

Originally posted by bde1207
    A couple of buddies 18 & 19 yo. started Oxandrin 3 & 4 months ago. I thought it was not a good idea but today I'm really impressed with the results. One gained 15lbs and the other one 25. They look really impressive and got some great definition. I'm thinking to go on OX but my question is am I too young?
    I'm 17 6' 170lbs. My dad is ok with that. I read everything about OX and don't see why not taking it. I started working out about 2 years ago and I want to go to the next level now. Can anyone give me some advice? Is it a good idea?
    Thanks for your help guys.
    Cody
    I would. Ox was created for woman and children anyways ...

-sk

Mastiff is offline Member
    I don't think teenagers juicing is a good idea. The endocrine system is in a very delicate balance during your teens, and it doesn't take much to throw it out of whack. When your body is fully matured, it is much harder to screw up the endocrine system. Ox was designed for women and kids, but at nowhere near the doses bodybuilders use. Ox does shut down the HPTA within 5 days at a dose of only 15mg, which isn't a good idea for teenagers. I'll post the study showing that at the end of this post.
    A lot of the Ox being sold is actually some other roid, like d-bol. It sounds to me like that might be what is going on with your bro's. Ox is not a good massbuilder, it is mainly a strength roid. The most I've heard someone gaining on an Ox only cycle is 12 pounds. 25 pounds from Ox only is unbelieveable.
    Most guys don't know how to adjust their diet and exercise routines to get maximum growth. You have a ton of bro's on this board who can help you get big naturally and safely. There is no need to do roids at your age. You can get messed up doing roids at 17.

Here is the results of the study:
    As depicted in Table 1, arterial steady state was achieved during the sampling hour (240–300 min) of both the control period and after 5 days of OX administration. However, arterial enrichments were significantly higher after OX treatment (Table 1; P < 0.05). Due to noncompliance with medications by one subject, all data presented include only the results from five subjects.

Serum OX concentrations on day 3 (1.9 ± 0.4 ng/dL) and day 5 (2.2 ± 0.3 ng/dL) of OX administration, measured 10 h after each evening’s oral dose (2100 h), remained steady. However, by 18 h posttreatment on day 5, serum OX levels were markedly reduced (0.48 ± 0.06 ng/dL; P < 0.01) compared to day 3 or day 5 10-h values. Total serum T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 ± 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 ± 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 ± 45 ng/dL; P < 0.05) below day 0 and day 3 values (Fig. 3). Serum free T concentrations were within normal physiological range on days 0, 3, and 5. However, by day 5, serum free T concentrations were significantly reduced (98 ± 10 pg/mL; P < 0.001) below day 0 (121 ± 12 pg/mL) and day 3 (126 ± 9 pg/mL) values. Hence, the total androgen concentration (T + OX) was reduced in parallel to the reduction in T (Fig. 3).

Here is the link:
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/84/8/2705

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    25lbs sounds somewhat believable if he has been running Ox for 4 months. Sounds like he is one rich son of a gun too. Must have made some tweaks to his diet as well which probably contributed to the high amount of gains. My point is there was more than just the Ox contributing to those 25lbs gained.

bde1207 is offline New Member
    thans guys for your help. After a lot of thinking I'll give go on Oxandrin. The problem is that my buddies are progressing very fast and I stick on the same weight. They really look good today and I feel left out.

I'll post some feeback on the board and give my opinion on ox in a couple of months.
    thanks to all
    Cody

Thread Information