SIZZLA is offline New Member

Question Newbie Questions

Whats up guy/gals....
    Well this is my first post so here goes,
    I am on my first cycle of injection ever, i have taken D-Bol before and really like the simple results but the loss of mass is just way too fast for me. On Tuesday i started my first shot of DECA , i have never taken a injection steriod ever in my life and have a couple questions.
    1- I inject into my shoulder and noticed pain the day after, sort of the the point where i cant really manouver my shoulder w/o pain. Is that bad? Should i fight the pain and work out anyways? Will the pain go away or will my soulder "get used to it"? It is now thursday and it feels alot better but sore to touch.
    2- Drinking alchohol, i dont really drink that much but if i do it is usually just a friday or sat. nite (1 nite a week).
    3- I do smoke marajuana, do i have to cut the herb smoking?
    4- Acne- where does one get acne? I have never had pimples or acne before and have seen a couple little guys on my forehead, i know i'm prob. freaking and they have prob. been there for ages but i have now noticed it. Does acne usually appear anywhere else besides the back and shoulders?

THANKS in advance for any help and if i posted in the wrong place, sorry....dont flame me

adaptations is offline Member

Re: Newbie Questions

1- I inject into my shoulder and noticed pain the day after, sort of the the point where i cant really manouver my shoulder w/o pain. Is that bad? Should i fight the pain and work out anyways? Will the pain go away or will my soulder "get used to it"? It is now thursday and it feels alot better but sore to touch.

**Pain is normal for post injection...however with deca ..its not too common....it should get better, just keep an eye on it for any redness or itching.

2- Drinking alchohol, i dont really drink that much but if i do it is usually just a friday or sat. nite (1 nite a week).

**people say dont drink, while on 17AA as's....such as Dbol and winny.
    Take some milk thistle, ALA and or cranberry extract and youll be fine if its just once or 2 times a week.

3- I do smoke marajuana, do i have to cut the herb smoking?

** blaze it up bro! just watch what you eat when you get them munchies....actually..if your bulking...just fuck it...EAT EAT EAT whatever..WHENEVER!!!shed the fat later

4- Acne- where does one get acne? I have never had pimples or acne before and have seen a couple little guys on my forehead, i know i'm prob. freaking and they have prob. been there for ages but i have now noticed it. Does acne usually appear anywhere else besides the back and shoulders?

**Who knows IF or where youll get acne....only AAS that i have gotten acne from is FINA... never had problems with deca or test...
    everyones body is dif.

hope that helps bro...if you have more Qs feel free to PM me

SIZZLA is offline New Member
    Thanks adaptations
    Ummm another about supplements, I am taking Pro Preformance Weight Gainer 2200 Gold. Before when i was just working out i used to take my shake once every morning, one of my servings is about 1800 cal. Now that i am more serious, when is the best time to take it? Morning, lunch, is it good to take before bed? Hmmm calories before bed sounds bad.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    NOOOOOOO DON'T TAKE IT BEFORE BED. Morning time or post workout is when i would take it bro.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    there are too many carbs to take at night. you won't sleep good. plus the carbs aren't being used so it will put extra fat on you

Thread Information