Thread: Dbol Bridge

latman49 is offline Member

Dbol Bridge

Will 10mg in the A.M. be enough to cause any sides like bloating? Also, will using this low dose reduce the effectiveness of 40-50mg of dbol kickstarting my next cycle in 10 weeks?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No & no.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I think it could impact effectiveness if you dont give yourself a few weeks off.

However I strongly suggest you DONT bridge with AAS at all. A bridge is just a fancy term for "half assed weak cycle." If your gonna come off, come OFF, and allow for full recovery.

Howeve rif you MUST 10mg AM Dbol is probably the best of bridges..From now on however, I will bridge with low doses of slin and gh. No more AAS bridges for me

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    So far I haven't heard of anyone suffering from lack of effectiveness of Dbol after using the bridge. The dosage is so low that it can't really make you develop a tolerance for it.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    You really shouldn't bridge on dbols, it would be better to use some test enth, take 200mg every 2 weeks instead.

The effectivness of dbols d´should be the same allthough bridging though

In no way should you bridge with test, that kinda dose will shut you down!!! The whole idea with 10mg Dbols and why it works better than most bridges is because of its short half live. Test E has a half life Way to long to be effective as a bridge.

Not that Im agreeing on using any kind of AAS for a bridge, but if you did, Dbol is a better choice than Var, Primo, Winny, or Test E.

I don't agree, test is verry easy to your body, dbols will kill your liver, espacially if you start cycle just after a dbols-bridge

solo....the reason you bridge with d-bol is because it has a half-life of 4 hours, which means 10mg in the a.m. won't be in your system long enough to shut you down, but it will provide enough anabolic activity to maintain gains while your natural test levels recover.

Test enan is a long acting ester and will shut you down, preventing your natural test levels from recovering.

So there is no need for any Milk Thistle with this low a dose of d-bol?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Morning dbol is the best bridge do the short halflife as latman said. No your effectiveness on the next cycle should not be adversely effected. 10 mg should not be very hard on the liver but some liver protectant such as ALA or liver tyler detox would be a good idea. I doubt you will see any bloat from the morning dbol.

The problem as I see it is that he's gona use dbols in his next cycle as well, I don't belive it's no good idea using dbols in bridge of that reason, the liver will never have time to fully recover. If you gona use dbols in the bridge, then I belive you shouldn't use it in the next cycle, perhaps you could change it to some prop in you rnext cycle, then dbols bridge would be fine. Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I write.

Milk Thistle is more for liver health than for Detoxification...ALA, NAC, Tylers, Liv52 are more for detoxification...in any case no you shouldnt neeed any liver protectants on just 10mg.

My only problem with the Dbol bridge, like I said, is that its a bridge with AAS. Yes, the Dbol bridge is the best AAS bridge, because it allows for up 80% of your HPTA to recover. 80% is good, but its not 100%, which is the whole idea of coming off, to completely recover.

Slin/GH is the way to go for bridgin, im tellin ya!!!

Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Slin/GH is the way to go for bridgin, im tellin ya!!!
    Can't afford GH and I'll NEVER touch slin.....I know a guy that almost died from using it. He was in an insulin induced coma for 2 days.

Dbol is cheap and I believe I should be able to fully recover this time on a 10mg dbol bridge because my last cycle really didn't shut me down that hard. I'm planning to start the bridge at the end of my clomid.

I can understand that. If your really interested in the Dbol bridge check out Fonz article on it over at elite. I think hes the originator of it, and he will admit that the bridge will only allow for up to 80% recovery, and the only way to recover is to come completly off.

So Id give myself about a 4 week frame between the end of your Bridge and the start of your next cycle, and maybe run some Nolva and/or Clomid in that time period.

Thread Information