furldiggity is offline New Member

d-bol/fina? or test/decca?

alright bros i'm bout to start my first cycle I'm 21 6feet tall and 170, working out natural for two years now and up from 145, i want opinions on whether to do two double stacks, or just one triple stack cycle, i've done about a year of research and have come up with two plans, one of which i will start in 1 month. plan A dbol 25mg ed 1-5 along with fina 125mg eod 4-8, then i've got my clomid, and lay off for about 8-10 weeks and start a 2nd cycle of test enanthate 500mg/week 1-10 and decca 450mg/week 1-10, with appropriate post cycle,

or i could just go with the original plan of dbol 25mg 1-4, enathate 500mg 1-10, and fina 125mg eod 7-11, and clomid 13-15, but i got to thinking after recently switching message boards, and thought i would make better qualitative and quantitave gains over the two separte cycles, does anybody have any suggestions or personal experiences to help my final decision,

sorry for the long post, and thanks for all of the advice.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    i'd just do the test enth and dbol for a first cycle. Save the fina for a later, better cycle...possibly coupled with prop and eq so you can get the most benefits from it.. JMO

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    This is what I would do bro
    Dbol 40mgs ed 1-4
    Test 500mgs 1-10
    Deca 400mgs 1-10

Save the fina for your next cycle.

the deca is the only thing i don't have on hand. we can't afford it until later. which one of the options do you think would yeild the most gains?

if these were your two optinos which would you choose, for superior mass gaining? dbol 30mg ed 1-4 with fina 125mg eod 2-7,

or dbol 25mg ed 1-4, test enanthate 500mg 1-10, and fina 100mg eod 6-11, thanks bros,

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    #2 except run the fina wk 7-12 so you can start clomid right after coming off fina.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    I would say running fina for 5 weeks is one to long, maximum of 4 I would say, then I wouldn't use fina in my first cycle since it can be quite a trip.....
    but from your alternatives I would chose the second

would you suggest fina 8-12, or 7-11? thanks bro.

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    Originally posted by tt333
    This is what I would do bro
    Dbol 40mgs ed 1-4
    Test 500mgs 1-10
    Deca 400mgs 1-10

Save the fina for your next cycle.
    i agree..this is your first cycle, tren is not for a beginner.

8-12, but try to see how you react on test first, ask your friends what they think, if you get screwed up on test, you'll get devil himself on fina....

Some years ago, me and my friends could buy som tren real cheap, so we did, we were 7 who started at the same, the shit was verrrrrrry cheap. This was our first cycle ever, we all did some powerlifting, 3 of my friends were out drinking beer one night and got into a fight, all of them loosed their controll, they almost killed 7 guys and completely destroyed a whole little bar. Then they end up in mental hospital, you should know that tren could affect you real bad, it's not lika a little roidrage you could get on test, I mean real bad, you will probably lose all your friends since they'll find you an asehole, and if you have a girlfriend you should send her away since it's a risk you beat her to death...
    I'm not saying all get like this, but the risk is very high while on tren, and since you just before did your first testcycle you will probably already be a bit screwed up, or at least you wont be as stable as normal. You realy shouldn't add tren to your first cycle.

i'm a pretty mellow guy but, is the risk with tren gonna still be the same on my second cycle, cause if so i might as well end my first cycle with it to try to hold some of the dbol /test gains. (listen to me, already talkin bout my 2nd cycle and haven't even started my first...oh shitty shitty)

I wouldn't say the risk is the same on your second cycle, when you come of test first time, you will notice that you have behaved som kind of strange, it's verry difficult to notice yourself while on, but after the first cycle you will know better how to recognize you strange behave better, so you the mental risk with fina would be less. Sorry for my bad english I hope you understand most of it

Thread Information