Pumped109 is offline Associate Member

Clen/T3 cycle after bulking

Almost done with bulking cycle. ( Deca Sust and D-bol) Going to do a T3 and clen cycle when I'm done. How much muscle do you guys think I'll lose if I continue to hit the weights hard and still eat clean? I have gained about 25lbs. Seems like most water was lost because of Arimidex . Just worried about losing hard earned muscle because of the T3. I had some bf befor I even started cycle and now maybe got a little more while on cycle. Anyone recomend good dosage also?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Save the T3 for when you are on a cycle. It's not worth the muscle loss that you just spent all that time trying to put on during your bulking cycle...! But right after your bulking cycle, you should be trying to keep what muscle you just built. Keep the calories up and keep training hard. Then after your clomid therapy and your test levels are back, try using the clen , a clean diet and cardio, that should get you the results you are looking for.

36 views and one response. Thanks..........

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    That one response pretty much summed up what everyone was going to say...and your response pretty much wrote you off as a non-researching fool trying to get an easy ride off of others knowledge....SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Now it's three responses....

Hey mouth, pull that stupid hat off your eyes and take a good look around. I was just lookin for a couple of opinions from vet trainers. Not ASSHOLES! I have done a ton of research but was still looking for experianced opinions. I do respect anyone who helps me, but punks like you I have no respect for. So to you I say this, Forget training...just shut the fuck up!! For anyone else who decides to actually help a fellow bro out.......thanks.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm running T3/Clen right now after finishing 8 weeks of a bulking cycle... You will lose muscle IMO without anabolics...

I'm running Test Depot ICN's at 750mg and Deca at 400mg weekly with 50mg of Winny a day right now and T3 is at 100mcg with Clen at 120mcg...

T3 can and will eat muscle from everything I know about the stuff and even with all the sauce I'm running I'm afraid of losing a few pounds of hard earned muscle...

At least run it with some Winny at 50mg a day if you do run it...

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    What weeks are you running the T3 an Clen ? Or are you running them throughout cycle?

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Going to start on after clomid therapy. So a few weeks from now.

Thread Information