Thread: cycle ideas

nesci is offline New Member

Post cycle ideas

im brand new to this forum ive used this site b4 but never was a member till today. im 22y.o. and have 5 cycles under mybelt. every cycle i have done i staacked atleast 3 diff types of steroids and used basic pct (clomid nolva) im starting a nweww cycle soon and have everything i want. i have my cycle on paper adn how i want to do it but there a few things i have that ive never takin b4 and i was wonderin if u guys can tell me how to cycle everything. i was planning on doin it for 20 weeks.....im 6'1 230 15% bf lookin to gain lean muscle with little water rentation, im not prone but the last cycle i felt my nipps sore and developed a lil gyno but nothin u can really notice but u can feel it.

i have...

3 vials of sus 250mg
    3 vials of prop 100mg
    4 vials of masteron 100mg
    5 vials of eq 250mg
    3 vials of tren hex 100 mg
    1 vials tren forte 200mg
    1 vial of hcg 5000iu
    80 pills of winny 50 mg
    90 pills of proveron 50 mgs
    100 pills of clomid 50 mgs
    100 pills of nolva 20 mgs
    50 pills of arimindex 2.5 mgs
    50 pills of ferma 2.5 mgs

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    5 cycles and your 22yrs old and stacking 3 different compounds in every cycle......stop,slow down and educate yourself please.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    5 cycles and your 22yrs old and stacking 3 different compounds in every cycle......stop,slow down and educate yourself please.
    x2^
    you should do enough research to propose a sensible cycle for critique.
    what were your stats upon starting the first cycle?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    wow. im with marcus.

when is the last time you had blood work done?

i m educated and i didnt post this to read replys on how im to young and stupid wen it comes to steroids . there not much u guys can tell me that i dont llready no ( i dont want to b told "than y r u even posting this'). and like i said i have a cycle already on paper but i weanted to compare it to wat u guys thought.

my stats were 6'0 170 12 bf

Quote Originally Posted by nesci View Post
    i m educated and i didnt post this to read replys on how im to young and stupid wen it comes to steroids. there not much u guys can tell me that i dont llready no ( i dont want to b told "than y r u even posting this'). and like i said i have a cycle already on paper but i weanted to compare it to wat u guys thought.
    Your not educated otherwise you wouldnt of run the risk of serious damage to your HPTA and ending up on hrt in your 20's.

I persoanlly wont help someone who is on self destruct, this isnt to have a go at you but to warn you of the danger's your up against but from the sound of your above post it doesnt matter what anyone says your going to carry on anyway.

i started wen i was 19 knowing the full effects and bc i took them i got a 4 year scholarship 4 college 4 football and saved about 90Gs...self destruct? im almost 23 so that about 1 cycle a year each ywears 10 weeks. my blood work is fiine and im complety heathly

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Big
    I agree with Marcus as always.
    good luck.

marcus everything u say i agree with and u obv have a wealth of knowlege wen it comes to this stuff, ty 4 the quick reposts and wat u said in them but i will b honest and tell u im a stubron kid and im still goin to take this cycle, even with everything u have said, mabe in 20 yaers ill think bak and say he told me so. but still no1 has anwswered my simple ques

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    i started wen i was 19 knowing the full effects and bc i took them i got a 4 year scholarship 4 college 4 football and saved about 90Gs...self destruct? im almost 23 so that about 1 cycle a year each ywears 10 weeks. my blood work is fiine and im complety heathly
    You just said you were going to run a cycle for 20 weeks, not a smart idea.

Take it from someone who is actually younger than you (I am 21), who has to battle psycholgical addiction. This is not the path you want.

You aren't going to listen to me or any of us here, so I am not going to waste my breath typing a bunch of shit you don't want to hear. If you do cycle, keep it at 12 weeks, cycling longer doesn't give you more gains its actually the opposite gains start to stop and you begin to put pressure on the body.

Stick to two compounds plus an oral. No need for all those compounds you listed some of which you dont have enough of.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what i dont get is why you would have PCT items in ur 'steroid ' list... anyways

how big are your vials? because you dont even have enough plain test to run a 20 week cycle... this is kinda a big issue when you say ur 'educated' and such...

oh and there are no such thing as a 4 year scholarship for football anymore, they get renewed each year, but that lingo kinda states that ur kinda bs-in this to sound smart and avoid the usual 'hows ur diet and such' responses...

why do you want to do a 20 week cycle? if in the past you have only done a 10 week cycles?

what were your past cycles? what is your 'cycle' on paper? if that is all your stuff, its VERY suspicous that you dont have much knowledge on cycling and such...

ditto to ^^ about the damage to the HPTA system... and if you cant achieve gains w/o gear (and u got a scholarship for fball) i would prolly bet that your diet isnt good...

but hey you are/want to appear knowlegable about gear so be it...

First off, you dont have enough test to run that long of a cycle,
    second, an educated person would know to run one of the 3 types of steroids (test, 19 nor, DHT) and that is realitively the most you should run (more advanced users WITH a good diet might run more, but hey im callin bs on ur knowledge)
    third, what is ur 'cycle on paper' consist of? when you come on this site saying that you have one 'planned' but fail to share that... VERY easy to call bs on it... it seems that you are a newbie and have acces to those substances and u want to know how to cycle it...

thats all i have to say, but if u do prove me wrong.. ill apologize but as of right now... im callin bs to what you are tryin to say... (oh and if u do prove me wrong, people here will actually see evidence of your knowledge and help more)

Cheers

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do not think I want to get involved in this one.... this guy has all the knowledge he needs so I would feel it be a waste of my time to try and help him when he knows 2X more than me!

i wanna no y u needto no my past cycles nd diet im only askin the best way to cycle wat i listed. i obvs kept my schalorship for 4 years.nd idont c how that would get me out of diet ques. this is wat i had on paper.....btw pct is on it thoses r the things i havent used b4 besides 4 wat mentioned, that y i mentioned the gyn.....sus is 750mg for the 1st 6 weeks. drop to 500 from week 7 to 12. from 13 to 20 is prop at 300. eq is 750 from week 1 to 2 drop to500 from week 3 to 10. tren hex is week 7 to 16 at 300. tren forte is in the same weeks at 200. masteron isfrom 12 to 20 at 400. the winny nd proviron im not sure. i was thinkin the 1st 6 week nd last 4 weeks for the winny. its pro arim nd ferma that im not sure where to put

i take bak wat isaid bout knowin everything if i did iwouldnt of posted but im fully aware of side effects nd wat im doion to myself, so dont need to b reminded.

Big
    i wanna no y u needto no my past cycles nd diet im only askin the best way to cycle wat i listed. i obvs kept my schalorship for 4 years.nd idont c how that would get me out of diet ques. this is wat i had on paper.....btw pct is on it thoses r the things i havent used b4 besides 4 wat mentioned, that y i mentioned the gyn.....sus is 750mg for the 1st 6 weeks. drop to 500 from week 7 to 12. from 13 to 20 is prop at 300. eq is 750 from week 1 to 2 drop to500 from week 3 to 10. tren hex is week 7 to 16 at 300. tren forte is in the same weeks at 200. masteron isfrom 12 to 20 at 400. the winny nd proviron im not sure. i was thinkin the 1st 6 week nd last 4 weeks for the winny. its pro arim nd ferma that im not sure where to put
    i take bak wat isaid bout knowin everything if i did iwouldnt of posted but im fully aware of side effects nd wat im doion to myself, so dont need to b reminded.
    English major with a minor in Grammar?
    just messing with you bro lol

All that wasted money, just so you can reach you max potential too fast, and damage your body, for what? Why are you so desperate to do this so young?

im typin on a ps3 controller

i dont have resons y atleast not good ones. but y do u guys take? r u all pro bodybuildes?. u all reached ur full potentaial naturaly nd than started takin em? y do u need to b bigger than wat ur supposed to be? lsteroids r bad 4 u if ur m y age or ur 40s

Thread Information