bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

Talking Enjoying the ride

Was up Bros. I came off my third cycle of ( d-bol....sus-250....deca ...t-200) in july of this year as with the two previous cycles I made good gains. Im 32 years old 6'1" 205 at 8% bf. Before the sauce and the first cycle I was 180 lbs at 15% body fat and i been lifting for like 8 years so yes I love the gear just seeing pics of viles, needles, amps, and pills is like eye candy to me.
    QUESTION: Its been 4 months now since i taken any gear and for some reason my test is flowing like crazy in my body. Im getting acne again, my hair seems to be thinning a bit , sex drive is through the roof and i seem to be getting thoes massive (deca-pumps) is what i call them in the gym again. Has this happened to any of you guys? Dont get me wrong im ENJOYING THE RIDE. Just wondering how long this ride will be and what causing this production of natural test in my bod?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't know why this happens, but i get that after every cycle. my last one came about 2 1/2 months post cycle. maybe someone else can be of more help as to why this happens, but i can tell you i get those too.

i never had any hair problems, i just get those pumps, strength gains (that i keep, although it's only a little, it's still a gain), i get hornier than usual, and acne on my shoulders

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    some type of rebound effect would be my guess. but i wont complain!

4plates is offline Banned
    that sounds like you are a lucky basterd i wish that will happen to me,just take advantage of the situation and like you said enjoy the ride

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Maybe someone injected you with some test while you were sleeping, just a thought. Its prob just your natural test fully recovering from the cycle, but seriously, quit complaining

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    Like i said im definitly enjoying it. Certianly not complaining about it. I was just wondering what causes it.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Were just teasin bro, prob cause were jealous

Thread Information