D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

Oral Trenbolone Acetate Fina Pellets Any Response Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

can a pure form of trenbolone acetate be absorbed be your stomach ?
    any comments will be greatly appreciated

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Come on bro, you've been here for a while, try searching. this topic has come up many times.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    ok thanx dizzle

primetime1 is offline Member
    you can apply ground up tren topically, however I would recommend making it. Taking the pellets orally would cause severe damage to your liver and kidney as well.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is always up for debate... Everyone usually says that you have to inject fina for it to be truely effective, but I have a boy that used the transdermal method and gained an honest to god solid 10lbs in the first 2 weeks alone using only fina...

And he was no newbie to steroids ... This gain came after many many othr cycles... Only thing is he smelled like shit the whole time he was using it...Bad thing is you get use to the smell and you can no longer smell it, but everyone around you can..

Orally is the least effective of the 3

So it's hard to say how much you would gain taking it orally

Saucefit is offline New Member
    Apparently it has a garlic smell. It is possible to crush it and snort it, but you would have to do this often and would eventually burn away the lining in your nose. Buy yourself a kit and inject it.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Suck it up and shoot it bro. If you wanna do it.........do it.
    Good luck

kayshound is offline New Member
    oral= 0 pounds

transdermal= 10-20 pounds (hard ones)

injection= 10-25 pounds (super hard ones)

id go with transdermal if it is first time. and then open my lab.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey D_BEAR - question for you right quick - if you don't mind...

According to your profile, you are 6 foot, 320 @ 18% BF? That is farkin' huge! Great job! Like to hear from you more often in the training and diet side of the house...

You are holding 57.6lbs of body fat which would make you dead at 262.4 lbs with zero percent bodyfat.

However - at a cut 7 percent you would weigh 282.4 lbs. Do you have a pro card? Do you have any pictures? Funny that a guy your size wouldn't be injecting something simple like Fina...

NOTE TO BOARD: I only call him on it because a few people here state high body weights with low bodyfats - but then post beginner questions.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by Warrior

According to your profile, you are 6 foot, 320 @ 18% BF? That is farkin' huge! Great job! Like to hear from you more often in the training and diet side of the house...

You are holding 57.6lbs of body fat which would make you dead at 262.4 lbs with zero percent bodyfat.

However - at a cut 7 percent you would weigh 282.4 lbs. Do you have a pro card? Do you have any pictures? Funny that a guy your size wouldn't be injecting something simple like Fina...

NOTE TO BOARD: I only call him on it because a few people here state high body weights with low bodyfats - but then post beginner questions.
    I'd like to see some pics too

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

This is a great point.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member

I agree

So what's the deal? You pro or what?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Warrior, I'm certainly with you on this one. I'm often taken aback by the number of people who either post pics of a seasoned competitor and then over in the workout or diet section ask questions such as "is it realistic to get to 6% bodyfat without changing my diet?" or guys who list stats and lifts through the roof and then proceed to ask how to perform a deadlift. These are obviously fictionalized (and highly, at that) examples, but i think it underscores a trend we've seen (most notably through tennis god some time back) which is to be expected when one has the cloak of anonymity the web provides. However, i think that here, moreso than many other places, it detracts from what we're trying to accomplish because we truly do have so many hardworking guys with results to show, and when people post inflated stats, lifts, etc, it takes away not only from their accomplishments, but from what the rest of us might learn from them.

A caveat: I am not referring to this gentleman specifically in the least; if in fact his stats are legit my most sincere congrats go out to him....i am just commenting on an issue that this thread has raised.

Right on BigGreen - that is exactly my point. The stats posted in this thread would be those of someone who has endured some serious steps to get to that size - and it is like mocking those that do actually have those stats... if you do not.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i work hard even though im still a runt, (165 lbs at 5'8'' with 8% bf last time i got checked). and it does seem like a slap in the face when and if anyone posts false stats.

Thread Information