abrowi10 is offline New Member

18yo, new lifter

Ok, first off I don't have any pics to post yet. I am 18 and going to start lifting at the beginning of the year. I am 6' 170 lbs, but I am rather small. I have no definition and was wondering if anybody has any tips or possibly a good website for newbie info. I am looking for routine, diet, etc..Thanks.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well you've come to the BEST place! Start doing searched on topics that interest you, and you will find TONS of information!

If you are a beginner, the best thing for you to do is EAT a ton of food! Get your diet down hard, train hard, and you'll start gaining weight! Go ask some questions in the "Diet" forum and the "Supplement" forum and people will give you some great advice.

You don't need to worry about steroids for at least another 3-5 years. Especially since your a newbie to lifting. Good luck, and ask questions!!!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Terinox is 100% right bro, but before you go scarffing down that Mcy Ds burger just hold up. You do have to eat alot,but alot of the right foods not the wrong. Wrong foods are fried foods, simple sugars/carbs etc.. Simple carbs are good for post workout. Keep the fat to a minimum, but don't cut it out completely but rather take in the good fats that will benefit you. And last but not least take in about 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight.

Train hard with good/correct form and you will grow. The good part is that since your new to the game and 18 you will see some pretty descent gains.

As far as website goes, You found it. This is the place to learn bro. The "SEARCH" button can do wonders. Just type in the key word and FUCKING BAM. you are there.

Welcome to the board and happy training/growing

Peace out.

Thread Information