Bigronniecoleman_85 is offline New Member

Tricep/Bicep Injections

I am going to be running a cycle with EQ and Test E with winny for 6 weeks. My questions is, does spot injetions work with winny like on the arms? I have seen both that yes it does and no it doesnt. So to all you out there, does or doesnt spot injections with winny work for you?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    It will make your arms bigger while the oil dissapates but as for overall gains, I didnt notice anything.

joevette is offline Banned
    Not unless you are using unesterfied gear, slin, or IGF-1 LR3. Those are the only compounds that could potentially give you site enhancement.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigronniecoleman_85
    I am going to be running a cycle with EQ and Test E with winny for 6 weeks. My questions is, does spot injetions work with winny like on the arms? I have seen both that yes it does and no it doesnt. So to all you out there, does or doesnt spot injections with winny work for you?
    I remember reading an article in MD by William Llewellyn called "The search for site enhancement". He basically says that site enhancement pertaining to AAS is limited to water based steroids like winstrol and test suspension. He continued to say that although the aformentioned steroids are capable of producing site enhancement, the amount of accumilated site growth is little. I've never used water based winny. I have used spot injects on all of my cycles and the only thing I have found as far as benifits go is an increase in the size of a paticular muscle. I am willing to bet, though, that this is due to a build-up of oil at the site of injection. As the oil builds up it also streches the facia tissue, rendering a swolen muscle group, similar to synthol.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Not unless you are using unesterfied gear, slin, or IGF-1 LR3. Those are the only compounds that could potentially give you site enhancement.
    SLIN?? I never heard that one before,do you have any references i can read on that

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Have fun with injecting in your bi's. I never had good workouts when i did them.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    SLIN?? I never heard that one before,do you have any references i can read on that
    Insulin has site enhancement properties in the way of lipogenic (fat build-up). Similar to GH an it's lipolytic (fat burning) properties.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Insulin has site enhancement properties in the way of lipogenic (fat build-up). Similar to GH an it's lipolytic (fat burning) properties.
    really ??

really ??
    Yeah, check it out in the january 2004 issue of MD. It's in the Anabolic Research Update. The fat build-up is only with sub-q shots. Next time I use slin I am going to do IM shots and see if that does something.

Yeah, check it out in the january 2004 issue of MD. It's in the Anabolic Research Update. The fat build-up is only with sub-q shots. Next time I use slin I am going to do IM shots and see if that does something.
    ive tried it both ways and the only difference i got doing site inj(slin)in my bis were black and blue marks and of course the faster onset,other then that i didnt feel any difference in the pumps and fullness,it is just as good(for me anyway)sub q

if enhancement is by way of fat buildup(lipogenic)and this is only through sub q...then how does that relate to site injections sight injections are IM

if enhancement is by way of fat buildup(lipogenic)and this is only through sub q...then how does that relate to site injections sight injections are IM
    Good point. I was reffering to site specific responces regarding an injection be it sub-q or IM, water based or oil based.

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro your only doing 6 weeks of EQ and Test E? takes about 5-6 weeks for EQ to even kick in and about 4-5 for test E to kick in so i dont see the point. I recomend taking least 12 weeks of EQ to see good results.

Bigronniecoleman_85 is offline New Member
    no im doing

1-14 400mg/week eq
    1-15 500mg/week test e
    12-17 50mg/ed winny
    1-17 10mg/day nolvadex
    18-20 clomid/nolvadex

i was just wondering what would happen if i injected into my bi/tris during the 6 weeks on winstrol ? I have read that some guys when injecting into the smaller muscle groups get them larger or more cut. I was just wondering if anyone had any sucsess with that?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I love Bi/Tri injections.... they are so convenient. As long as you heat it a little before you inject and push the oil in slow you'll be fine. Also rub the area for like 5 minutes after your injection. But as for the spot injections working, I don't believe they do.. that's JMO.

Good point. I was reffering to site specific responces regarding an injection be it sub-q or IM, water based or oil based.
    so we then can conclude that slin does not work for site enhancement

Thread Information