silverice is offline New Member

loosing muscle from T3

I read that T3 is catabolic but if its taken with clen which is anti-catabolic will any muscle be lost?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yes... you will lose just as much muscle as fat unless you take an anabolic with it and even with that you can still lose muscle, just alot less...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I personally think T3's catabolism effects are exagerated. I ran a T3 cycle without juice on a CKD for a little over 5wks and while I was on the keto my strength went down considerably, but as soon as I had my carb up day, nearly all my strength was back. By the end of the T3, the only lift that went down was bench, and it was by 20Lbs; which I've gained back to my max by now.

I started out at 196Lbs with about 13%Bf and now I'm sitting at 192 with 11%BF. Finished up the T3 right after Thanksgiving. Now I'm doing metabolism manipulation for my next cycle and maintenace of the fat loss is emcredibly easy.

I still probably wont use T3 again without juice, but I wanted to experiment with just how much muscle I would loose on it alone. A risky gamble that turned out very well.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Interesting post.... Guess you never know til you try it...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What if you were to do a very low dose of T3 by itself? I still have about 25 pills of @ 50mcg each. I was thinking of doing a very low does like 25mcg a day. Would I still lose a lot of muscle???

capomack is offline New Member
    yea yea Terinox has a very good point i was wanting do something like a real low dose of t3 and maybe 6or 7 pills of clen eod

Like how much T3 is usually taken?

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    T3 ALONE IS CATABOLIC.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Im on T3 now, and Ive gone as high as 125mcg a day for as long as 17 days. Ive gained some strength, and have retained the same weight while getting much leaner. Im also the type of guy who looses muscle instantly while on a calorie deficit.

But I am also running a cycle high in androgens. So there you go.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It tends to be very catabolic for me when I have tried to take it in the past withous AAS but everyone is different. Muscle it too hard to come by in my opinion for me to lose any of it.

Thread Information