elandys is offline New Member

Talking Going To Aruba!!!

Hey Guys, im going to aruba in 10 weeks, when i look at me today in the morning i said: WHAT THA HELL I'VE DONE TO MY BODY!!! .......i have a belly beer bigger than my whole body (hehehe, not that much) and i sit in my desk and i did a cycle.....look like this:

Eq 400mg/w 1-8w
    Primo 400/w 1-8w
    Winny 50 EOD 1-8w

what do you think bout this? im now dieting and doin cardio, i want a safe cycle, i dont want to add anything else cause like i said in my recent post i cant find any other roid like para, fina, test.....etc.

I want to get hard, ripped and vascular. What can i expect from this cycle, should i change the dosis, the time??? i dont know you tell me.

The other thing is that i cant find clomid too just profasi but i dont know what will be the dosis after the cycle.

Well...this is it guys, my future is in your hands so i will be very happy if u answer me!!! THANKS!

My stats 1.72 mts, 78kg, 23yrs

calidude is offline Senior Member
    use the winny for only the last 4 weeks...using it for 8 weeks will kill your liver

elandys is offline New Member
    I dont know renegade, but tell me if they sell something so i can buy some too hehehe.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I would rearrange the cycle like this

wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-12 primo @ 400mg/wk (if you can afford this, otherwise run it wks 4-12 at 400mg/wk)
    wk 8-14 winny @ 50mg/ed

clomid after, as for the profasi (HCG ), run it 500iu/day for the last 2 weeks of your cycle before starting clomid. If you need help with clomid you can PM me.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Gah, I just noticed you said you're leaving in 10 weeks. If you have to finish the cycle in 10 weeks then cut the eq/primo to 8 weeks and run the winny wks 4-10 at @ 50mg/ed. clomid and hcg still follow the same pattern as I posted before.

Thread Information