FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member

upping dosage during cycle

currently on a 10 week cycle, 300mg deca , 300mg sust ew

wondering if it would be benificial to up it to up the dosage and make it an 8 week cycle instead?? opinions would be great

calidude is offline Senior Member
    both don't really start to work until week # 5 so cutting it short would not make it as effective.even though you are upping the dosage...just my 2cc's

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, at your weight and size (and I know I'm gonna get flamed for this), you should be using more gear. I don't know why you wanted to do sust your first cycle since that prop isn't gonna help you unless your doing eod injects, which you 99% aren't. Assuming it had to do with availability, your probably only getting 250 mg's of test that are long acting (with 30/250 from the prop). Also, assuming that your shooting twice a week that's a little over 1/2 cc's each. I recently came to the end of my first cycle, and I noticed that you can measure out 1cc and get about .8 cc's after the needle switches and getting those damned bubbles out.

So with all that bad news in mind, I think that your probably getting closer to 220 mg test and 250 mg of deca per week which just isn't enough for good gains, even with fresh receptors. I have kept up with your threads, however, and I know that this is your first, and you already know how to build. But this threads proves that your questioning your doses... sorry bro, but I think you should raise them. But as calidude pointed out, 8 weeks won't even be worth it. Run at least 10, 11-12 if you can.

The other bros can recommend the exact nums, I just wanted to offer my opinion on the situation.

dude, you hardly lose any in the pin swap if done right,

use your 18g to draw, (say you pulling 1cc) pull 1cc, take the pin outa the juice amp, tild it back and suck in until its just pulling air, now swap to your 25G, smaller the pin the less wasted in the end, bleed the syringe, until 1 tiny drop comes out, a bit of air wont do anything if left in, my moms a nurse, takes alot to kill you, with a 25G only maybe .1cc will be wasted tops if you do this method, thats what i do...

Solo is offline Junior Member
    8 week deca cycle? can'ät se the point, you should run deca for atleast 10 weeks, 300mg/w is fine for first cycle.
    But thee sust, why do you inject once a week, that a terrible way to use sust. You should atleast inject twice a week, but better would be eod. If you only want to inject once a week, you really shouldn't use sust, you should use enth och cyp instead....
    300mg sst/w is also verry little, you should increase to atlest 500mg/w doing 2 injections, thats smallest amount you should use, again if you don't feel comfortable at dose doses you shouldn't use sust, for most people I belive 750mg/w is best, injected three times a week, mon, wes, fri.
    I know these are high dosages but sust is not for first timers, if I were you I would try to sell the sust and get some enth och cyp instead, then 300mg/w should be fine for first cycle, and you could inject only once a week

damn bro, that part of my reply was only a small portion of my response. .1 cc or .2 cc, isn't that much of a difference, the gist was that your doses are real low, and going 8 weeks isn't going to help much.

Originally posted by Solo
    8 week deca cycle? can'ät se the point, you should run deca for atleast 10 weeks, 300mg/w is fine for first cycle.
    But thee sust, why do you inject once a week, that a terrible way to use sust. You should atleast inject twice a week, but better would be eod. If you only want to inject once a week, you really shouldn't use sust, you should use enth och cyp instead....
    300mg sst/w is also verry little, you should increase to atlest 500mg/w doing 2 injections, thats smallest amount you should use, again if you don't feel comfortable at dose doses you shouldn't use sust, for most people I belive 750mg/w is best, injected three times a week, mon, wes, fri.
    I know these are high dosages but sust is not for first timers, if I were you I would try to sell the sust and get some enth och cyp instead, then 300mg/w should be fine for first cycle, and you could inject only once a week
    The reason sust is used EOD is to get the benefit of the prop. Since there are 30mg of prop per ml, doing 750/wk will be about 90mg of prop which will help jumpstart the cycle. I still think that this is a waste, and if you want to take advantage of prop, just DO prop and a long acting ester. That's jmo

Solo is offline Junior Member
    yes thats would be best, but I don't like inject prop, hurts like hell.......

thanx for the input guys, what i'll do is up the sust to 1.5 cc's now, that will make it 450mg a week, would this work better if i spit it up to 2wice a week at 3/4cc an injection??

Bro, to get the most out of it, and a more consistent release you should do 2 times per week. Just choose 2 days out of the week and stick to them.

Plus with the sust, 2 times a week would be alot better than once

Thread Information