1. 20mcg
    2. 40mcg
    3. 60mcg
    4. 80mcg
    5. 80mcg
    6-12 100mcg
    13. 80mcg
    14. 60mcg

So my question is should the Clen be started week 1? Wks 1,2,5,6,9,10 and how would this do for someone trying to cut down bf% from 23% to say 16% for someone weighing 280lbs trying to get down to 230lbs. Protein at 1.5g per lb of bodyweight, carbs at 1g per lb of bodyweight and fats at .25g per lb of bodyweight. Lots of cardio. Is ok to take 10 5mg pills of the winny per day and if so should they be broken up throughout the day? With some milk thistle and ala? So how's it sound? If the winny tabs got drooped would it still be an effective cycle with the cutting diet? Oh one more thing, should everyday on the prop, fina and winny tabs be literally everyday including weekends? all seven days of the week or could sat and sun be skipped? Any help would be appreciated.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    for cuttingcycle I wouldn't use that mutch gear. I belive you only need
    1-12 400mg eq/w
    10-14 tren 75/d
    during cycle use e/c/a-stack
    then post-clomid cycle

I belive thats all you need, or are you gonna compete?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Yes the fina/winny needs to be run ED including weekend days. How many cycles have you done in the past or is this your first cycle?

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Actually MY cycle is gonna be a bulking cycle of:

Dianabol 20mg/day
    wks 1-5
    Equipose (Boldenon 200) 200mg/wk.
    wks 1-10
    Omnadren 250: 250mg/wk
    wks 1-10
    Anastrozol:liquarim.25 - .50mg/day
    wks 1-14

clomiphene citrate: 100mg/day wk. 13
    75mg/day wk. 14
    50mg/day wk. 15
    25mg/day wk. 16

It is my first CYCLE since the dbol years ago I don't count. I know the drill so here's my stats: 5'11", 160lb-165lb, really not a hardcore gym person but I run and ball alot and have actually been hitting the gym for only four mos. but I use to be 180 - 190 but was kinda puffy so I figured lose some weight which I did but seems like alot of muscle is gone except for my legs of course. So anyways the cutting cycle is for my buddy I work out with. This one will be his third. last two were d-bol and winny-v. He's pretty big but does have some fat he needs to lose. but he's pretty much plained out as far as the fat loss. He actually gets to the gym 1/2 hr before me and does cardio plus the running and balling, which I hate to say he isn't too great at. For his height I think even his goal of 230 lbs is kinda heavy for his height which is 5'8" but he is pretty thick boned and he really doesn't look to heavy. So let me know what you guys think.

nj_
    For your bulking cycle, I would suggest moving the dbol dosage up to 25mg/day, run the eq 12 weeks at 400mg/wk and run the test at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, you will get more results from the EQ at 400mg/wk and the longer you run EQ the better the results. 200mg/wk of EQ won't do much for you. I'd also suggest replacing the omnadren with test enanthate or cypionate . As for the cutting cycle you posted for your friend, it looks good to me in regards to his stats.

NJ thanks for the reply and your input, it is much appreciated. I have read many of your posts aswell as other high ranking members. I have read all the different posts about the omnadren or sust (which have been the same since 2000) the big debate about how often/much and why. I have concluded that I'm not really in it for the short acting test and figure for a first time cycle I'd start low and go from there. I already have the gear and it wouldn't be a prob getting more but just wanted to see if the 250mg of omna and 200mg of Eq a week would hit my goal. If you can tell me from experience or witnessing that doing low doses does not achieve the same as double the dose on a first cycle then I would be opt to upping everything. I've been debating it for awhile. In regards to upping the naps to 25mg I was already thinking about but have now decided yes to upping it 5mg/d. Man you got me thinking hard about upping the omna and Eq. My goals are to be more solid, stronger & defined at about 180. Don't think the 250/200/25 a wk is good enough to do that? Let me know and thanks about the cutting cyle...had alot of time invested in that stack for him... glad to see it's an ok one.

H.p
    Last edited by H.pYl0ri; 12-19-2002 at 10:09 PM.

OK Nj if I up the omna to 500mg and the eq to 400mg I can still do 1cc of each in the same pin but two times a week for 12 weeks? What days? Let me know. Oh and the clen for the cut cycle is fine for the weeks ran or should he run it for eight weeks?

nj_
    Inject on Monday/Thursday. Cycle your clen 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off alternated with ECA in the off weeks.

Ok Nj. I have a few more questions in regards to these two different cycles. Been on the naps for five weeks and the 500mg/wk of omna and 400mg/wk of eq for four weeks. Loving it so far!! Should've probably went with the enathate like you suggested but i still have eight weeks of the omna and eq to go. So lots of time. To my questions.

1. On the bulking cycle can I add 50mg/ed for weeks 7-12 or should I do it weeks 8-13? I say 7-12 because the omna and eq are only run for 12 wks.

2. On the cutting stack above when the clen gets up to 80mcgs/d and even 100mcgs/d should it be broken up to 20mcg several times a day? or can he do 40mcg twice a day?

3. Also on the cutting cycle he went with 100mg/ed prop, 400mgs/wk eq with the clen as mentioned above. Since he didn't want the oral winnies or fina and is now able to get the Winny V could he add the 50mgs/ed for weeks 7-13 instead. Figured he could but wanted to ask. So it would look like this:

1-10 Ttokkyo Prop 100mg/ED
    1-10 Ttokkyo EQ 400mg/wk
    7-13 Ttokkyo Stanol V 100mg/ml 50mg/ED
    13-16 Clomid:100mg/day wk. 13
    75mg/day wk. 14
    50mg/day wk. 15
    25mg/day wk. 16

Clen:2wks on 2wks off
    Day
    1. 20mcg
    2. 40mcg
    3. 60mcg
    4. 80mcg
    5. 80mcg
    6-12 100mcg
    13. 80mcg
    14. 60mcg

Thanks for all the help.

A reply from anyone that knows would be great.
    Thanks

Thread Information