Thread: PCT question

Dudeman73 is offline New Member

Question PCT question

I am running some D-bol 20mg ED for 4 weeks

Then 50 mg Winstrol ED for 3 weeks

--I dont have any clomid or nolvadex ...just wanted to know if my natural test production will go back to normal without running any PCT
    -doses are pretty low...will endogenous test production be effected that bad at all???

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you endogenous test production will be affected. And you will lose all of your gains too. If you have started you cycle, I advise stopping now. Research and ask questions for a while, until you get a handle on what you need to do. Then plan a real cycle - I would suggest the d-bol (since you already have it) with a long estered Test for 10 weeks. You will need clomid and Nolva to recover and prevent gyno.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    you needed to use test......and your cycle(if you call it a cycle) is way to short.....remember...... research and test as a base

ARNOLD1975 is offline New Member
    Good Question

I did the same thing once, before I really knew what I was doing when it came to finding the right gear and stacking and cycling properly. However I was taking about 35mg d-bol every day for about 6 weeks. Then I wanted to cut down with some winstrol and I ran that for about 6 weeks. I got real paranoid after I came off the stuff because I didnt use anything for PCT. I went to the doc about a month later...all test levels were normal, however that wont be the case for all individuals...do more researcha and get the right gear before you stack a REAL cycle...take it from me my man

Froggy is offline Member
    spring breaker: PCT= 12 pack a day for 2 weeks; You may be a little hung over, but you will be horny as hell !!!
    For real; Better get some anti-e; clomid/nolvadex .

Bump

Anybody else out there ever have a similar situation, by not following through with anti-e's and proper PCT?

What happened?
    Did you recover?

Dudeman73 is offline New Member
    anyone

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i think it is ****ing stupid. Why would you want to not take the proper precautions...they are so cheap and easy to get. I also dont like your cycle one bit, you need some test. Why not just run test e for 12 weeks @500mg/wk. Either way...if you are set on doing this cycle, i would definelty try and get the proper PCT.

Thread Information