Solrock is offline Member

lactating, and did NOT take deca or fina

I just read about every post I could find on lactating. I can't fucking believe it, but I am lactating... and it is not the 'white stuff' people sometime see when they sqeeze their nipples as hard as a mother-fucker. The 'white stuff' is the same material that is in a zit, white blood cells surrounding a lodged particle or oil. There are pores on the nipples itself.

The lactation I am experiencing is an actual grey-white fluid that flows out of my nipples with only slight pressure. Sometimes it is a brown-white fluid. There is not a lot of volume to it, but any amount is way too fucking much. My nipples are not puffy, though I do have small lumps behind them from when I was in puberty (about 16 years ago).

The bitch of it is, I am 15 days off an 8 week winstrol only cycle (50mg ed). No Fina. No Deca . Nothing else.

I am going out now to buy Vitex - B6, as I do not have any bromo and have no source that can get it. I am going to begin my search for the bromo this evening.

I think I have read everything available on this subject. But if you think you have any helpful info, by all means PLEASE TELL ME.

And to think... I was planning on doing my first fina/prop cycle in about 6 weeks, without bromo on hand. Fuck that shit.

Sorry for rambling, I just had to vent...
    Last edited by Solrock; 03-02-2003 at 09:40 PM.

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    ooohh brother sounds rough, let me know how you make out with this prob.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can still use bromo since prolactin really doesn't have a use in men. I would however be concerned and go to the doctor to see what may be causing this problem.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro - take a deep breath and relax... nothing to panic over even though it's quite a shocker when it happens to you. Panic will bring nothing but high BP and a sense of total hopelessness. If ya need to find something to feel better about, atleast the brown ooze isn't coming from your unit.

Try the vitex, hit it hard with 2000mg a day for 10 days (screw what the recommended dose is) and see if that makes any diff. Make sure you get Vitex and nothing else - sometimes they pack it with other crap as a stack, which you won't need.

I would STRONGLY recommend making an appointment with your doc even while taking the Vitex. Explain EVERYTHING to him/her and make sure they know you're pumping yourself full of vitex. There are prescriptions he/she may be willing to write you to remove the buildup of prolactin in a more effective manner...

Good luck and keep us posted - when you solve this problem your post may help another guy out there feeling just as lost/freaked as you are now.

Solrock is offline Member
    Yeah, I will definitely update this post with any changes and info and experiences. To be perfectly honest, I would be going out of my fucking mind if I didn't read about others going through a somewhat similar thing. All I have to say is that the other posts I read on lactating on this board were a God send in keeping me calm.

There is a good chance if I had gone through this without reading the posts here, I would have tried to cut the lumps out from under my nipples myself. Believe me, it crossed my mind.

Thank you to those who keep this board real.

Thread Information