Thread: Equipoise

joker453 is offline New Member

Question Equipoise

What is the best way to stack 2 bottles of EQ and 50 Winny tabs in a short amount of time. Need to get it done for spring break!!!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Whats the strength of the EQ? How big is the bottle?

MindBomb is offline Member
    What is your definition of short amount of time? EQ take good long while to kick in, around 5 weeks. So if you are running eq for any less than 10 weeks, I say it's waste.

joker453 is offline New Member

EQ

So after the last shot, it will stay in my system for 5 more weeks? And how would you stack 2 bottles over 10 weeks??? Also what A.S. would you recommend with similar results to Eq that would be less than 10 weeks?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: EQ

Originally posted by joker453
    So after the last shot, it will stay in my system for 5 more weeks? And how would you stack 2 bottles over 10 weeks??? Also what A.S. would you recommend with similar results to Eq that would be less than 10 weeks?
    For the second time...what is the strength of the EQ??? Also, I wouldn't recommend doing any cycle for less than 8 weeks (absolute minimum). There is no such thing as a quick fix.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    What is your definition of short amount of time? EQ take good long while to kick in, around 5 weeks. So if you are running eq for any less than 10 weeks, I say it's waste.

agreed. plus why before spring break? you probably gotta get cut up for all the women? come on dood, steroids isn't some miracle drug to get your body in shape for spring break...especially not no winny/eq cycle...try some cardio, diet, and dedication to the gym...and strength of the eq will help also...

Thread Information