Pheedno is offline Respected Member

My new cycle.- Give some input peoples

Allright guys, they New Year is almost here and Pheedno starts his new cycle on Jan. 6th.

I've been collecting goodies from all over for the past 2 months and have bee going over a few ideas for cycles in my head. Absolutely no action has been on the board this morn so I figured I'd post this up for anything I might be missing.

The cycle:
    Wks1-4 100mg PropED
    Wks1-12 300mg EQ
    Wks1-13 500mg Test Enan.
    Wks9-15 50mg FinaED
    Wks11-15 50mg WinnyED
    Clomid on an increased dosage of 300-day1, 200mg-5days, 100mg-15days.
    I'm pairing bromo and Nolva with post cycle clomid. Bromo at 1.25ED, and Nolva at 10mgED

Liquidex taken through-out.

I was thinking about increasing Fina to 8wks but considering it's my first time with that compound, I'm going to stick at that length.

I was also considering adding prop from wks13-15.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I like it! Since this is your first time with fina... just wait... you will love it. I wouldn't waist the prop at the end of your cycle... You will have some strong androgens in your system already. Good Luck!

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: My new cycle.- Give some input peoples

Originally posted by Pheedno
    Allright guys, they New Year is almost here and Pheedno starts his new cycle on Jan. 6th.
    Freaky i have planned to start mine at that date aswell

And mine is almost like yours. Only ad dbol and remove the fina/winny

Looks good, good luck!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    looks fine cept for the eq, personally id run at least 400mg/weekly, if not 500-600, eq in low doses is kinda shitty imo, good luck bro

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good Pheedno....good luck and great gains!!

Forgot to add, I'm running T3 up to 100mcg's starting in Wk4 under Cycleons dosing strategy; and to be ramped down accordingly to meet the end of Test/EQ

DJ- I was considering the dose on the EQ and am still considering a higher dose, but with the Fina/winny/T3, the cutting effects should be full force. I'm basically using up what I have left. I've ordered more, and if it gets here by the 6th, then I might up it.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Looks good, if you can bump up the EQ then do it, otherwise good luck!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Pheedno: you may not need to go as high as 100mcg with the T3. With the Fina and winny, you should see the results you are looking for with maybe as low as 50mcg.

Originally posted by NoLimits
    Pheedno: you may not need to go as high as 100mcg with the T3. With the Fina and winny, you should see the results you are looking for with maybe as low as 50mcg.
    Thats a good point. I think I'll modify the dosing strategy to increase the ramp up time. So instead of doing Cycleon's 5/40/55 percentages, I'll eliminate the constant period and switch it to 45% ramp up. The increased ramp up time will allow me to catch the effects of Fina/Winny and decide when the proper time to ramp down is.

Actually, with the increased BMR from the Fina. I might switch the fina to the begining of the cycle and see if the T3 is even needed starting in wk4. I always want to get the most results for the least amount of drugs. If the cuts come in without it, than I'd rather not use it.
    I was just going to administer the T3 because their was a Christmas sale with my supplier and I picked up enough for about 6 sixty day cycles.'

Anyhoo, I'll weigh all the options and post up a finally on the 6th.

Thread Information