Compaq is offline Junior Member

sustanon 250 week 6 (mike, anyone?)

whats up, Well this is my 6th week. I gained about 5 pounds of muscle and I just recently started to notice STRENGTH. Is this normal? because my boy 4plate lol he gained 10 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks and he's complaining!!. So whats the deal? what should I expect. Considering MY diet is Good. YES I'M ONLY TAKING SUSTANON 250, 500 MG A WEEK. FOR 8 weeks.

B.F.S

The original jason Guest
    sounds about right gains come late from sust cycles, you probably only gained water so far or half and half all these people expecting gains of 20lbs+ are in for a shock im telling you it just aint like that unless you are a genetic freak or taking magic pills

peace
    jason

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Since your not stacking another AS those gains are very good. I can gain real fast to but mostly water weigt gain. look in the mirror dont always go by scale weight, a ripped shredded muscle looks a lot better than a bloated one.

Mike Guest
    Ok.....I have to be completely honest here - I think in 6 wks you should have gained more than 5lbs but in 2wks theres no way he gained 10 pounds from sus alone - I dont think it is necessarily your gear though - what kinda diet you sticking with? what training routine?

Natural666 is offline New Member
    You should do more reading about sus 250. If you break it down and look at the 4 different test in sus 250 you will have a better idea. Just for a quick look there is only 30mg of propionat in 250ml of sus. Most people will tell you you need 200-400ml of propionat a week for good growth. If I was you id do more reading about sus or try one of the other test out ther like enanthate . On my first cicle I use enanthate and gain 17 pounds in 10 weeks. I grow 1 1/2 inchs on my arm and got a dirt ass streach mark to go with it lol.

Thread Information