buff jo is offline New Member

Winny and Primo for a cycle

My friend here wants to gain some lean mass, he also wants to shed some fat. So he is gonna use winny with primo, do you think its a good stack?

ofcrouse when he's done he'll probably use colmid and nolva. I'm not sure about the amounts yet, but all what i want to know if its a good stack or could be improved.

thanks

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    that is good to cut and put a little lean mass on. i'm lookin to do primo/winny/var if i can get the primo. good luck bro

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes it's a good cutting cycle if you can find legit primo.

JohnnyB

i'm with you on that one johnny

some people don't even know they have fake primo. one of my sources tells me the other day he got a shitload of primo to come check it out . i get there and with a trained eye, i'm like that shit is fake man. he didn't even know that is how good the fakes are. be very careful

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I hear that, they usally have nandrolone phenylpropionate in then or oil. I think days of legit primo from Schering are gone.

QV's coming out with primo jan/feb 2003 and some undergound labs, guess will have to wait and see.

JohnnyB

rico is offline New Member
    primo is great!! But, like these bros have said. There are lots of fakes. It also is not cheap. If you have the cash and get real primo. I think it would be ok to do that for a cycle say 400-600 of primo a week and 50mg of winny ed.The most important and most efective way to get shreaded is to be ontop of your diet.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    some people don't even know they have fake primo. one of my sources tells me the other day he got a shitload of primo to come check it out . i get there and with a trained eye, i'm like that shit is fake man. he didn't even know that is how good the fakes are. be very careful
    SO CAN YOU SHOW US HOW TO PICK OUT THE FAKE FROM THE REAL WITH YOUR TRAINED EYE TECHIC? THANKS
    Last edited by KIMBLE; 12-22-2002 at 09:00 PM.

i learned from dutches pics. go to the pic forum and check them out. you would be suprised how good the fakes are.

Thread Information