Thread: Fatty Nipples

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member

Fatty Nipples

OK the main question is : What can be done during a cycle to prevent gyno as opposed to waiting till symptoms appear. Here is a bit of background. Ive gone from almost 24% BF to 15% BF in the last 3 1/2 months. Even though Ive taken off lots of weight my chest area is still an area where some stubborn fat is. If Gyno is ALWAYS accumpanied with sore nipples, tenderness, and a small lump under the nipple I have no symptoms at all but when I look at my chest it looks pointyer (is that a word ???) than I remember. Now it could be that im on these boards alot and see tons of posts about gyno and am paranoid, but better safe than sorry. Im currently on Test 600 Mg a week, Fina 150 Mg eod, and EQ 600 Mg a week. I have liquidex on hand and started taking that a few days ago to try to get rid of some bloat, I also have nolvadex on hand but havent taken any of that, and should have clomid within the week. If I take anything in during the cycle will it hurt my potential gains or is there anything I can and should take during the cycle to put my mind at ease?

Thanks

WTB

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Get some bromo to deal with prolactin induced gyno from the fina. If you have a very large predisposition to gyno, you may want to bump your liquidex dosage up. What dosage you are running it at?

this is my first real Cycle so Im not sure if Im prone to it. Im currently running liquidex at .5 Mg a day. Im 8 weeks into this cycle now with no pain or tenderness or anything- just paranioa I hope

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro, that seems like a lot of juice for a first cycle, do you have a thread going with your progress on that cycle.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    bromo won't work cuz it is not gyno. it normal bro. when you were over weight and then lose lots of them, depends on genetic. for some, the belly, for others, the breasts. the only thing you can do is diet propperly. and the key is patience. you'll get there.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro u may want to try http://www.yohimburn.com

OG

Thanks for replies
    Deadend I should have said second cycle but first was low doses of Test,Deca ,winny to see how I would respond. This is my first real cycle.
    AS far as progress check out this link http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=38699
    OG thanks I started using it a few weeks ago and like it

Thread Information