Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: AAS- Tips on keeping gains for the moderate user

rhanor is offline New Member
    Damn this makes me not want to even do my FIRST cycle in the coming months... all that money and effort for nothing bro... is this common or are you maxed out genetically? Are you doing it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    great post.

iv had a nightmare with my latest 'cycle'. 20weeks (10 on deca and 20 test, with some superdrol thrown in for 4 weeks up to pct). then i did pct for 5weeks. i put on 20lbs during the cycle, by the time pct was over id lost 10lbs of this. then i strated cutting coz i was going on holiday and lost another 5lbs!! so im left with 5lbs of gains which to be honest has ****ed me off!!!! im now taking anavar while i cut to try and keep what i have!! is this bad news considering iv only had 2weeks 'offtime'??? considering my pct was only 2 weeks ago. coz iv lost so much size im even considering an 8week or 6week burst of sustanon at 750mg to try and pack some size on. then do another pct. am i going to **** myself up for life here???

its just so frustrating when you work so hard to put on the muscle then you just deflate!!

sorry to hijack by the way - just though this might be relevent to the topic.
    Is this normal? Makes me not want to start my first cycle in the coming months. Are you doing it wrong or are just maxed out genetically. I didnt see anything about pct...

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    great post.

iv had a nightmare with my latest 'cycle'. 20weeks (10 on deca and 20 test, with some superdrol thrown in for 4 weeks up to pct). then i did pct for 5weeks. i put on 20lbs during the cycle, by the time pct was over id lost 10lbs of this. then i strated cutting coz i was going on holiday and lost another 5lbs!! so im left with 5lbs of gains which to be honest has ****ed me off!!!! im now taking anavar while i cut to try and keep what i have!! is this bad news considering iv only had 2weeks 'offtime'??? considering my pct was only 2 weeks ago. coz iv lost so much size im even considering an 8week or 6week burst of sustanon at 750mg to try and pack some size on. then do another pct. am i going to **** myself up for life here???

its just so frustrating when you work so hard to put on the muscle then you just deflate!!

sorry to hijack by the way - just though this might be relevent to the topic.
    Is this normal? Makes me not want to start my first cycle in the coming months. Are you doing it wrong or are just maxed out genetically. I didnt see anything about pct...

Sry for all the above post... i dont know wtf that was...

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the great post!

What I got from reading this:

-PCT is crucial to stay as healthy as possible and keep a lot of the gains
    -PCT nutrition should be lean bulking
    -PCT training routine should be short but intense workout sessions with lots of rest in between.

Jb818 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i tried to cut during pct and oh man lost practically all the gains

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Glad this got bumped, good read - thanks for the write up marcus!

In regards to pct/off cycle Test boosters, can you recommend one, or your favorite ingredients to make your own?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ttt..................

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    Great post from marcus!

Looks like it's a year from the last post but I will ask some tips for my 2 and a half weeks of PCT left. My first week of PCT was just pumping with light weights reps 12-20 and sets 3-6/bodypart. Now on second week I've trained wit bigger loads reps 6-10 but nothing even close to failure. My strenght has stayed good by this far.

So how should I continue? Pushing 90% and 80% loads from max 2 sets/bodypart, but how to split bodyparts during week? Or may I ask how many training days are suffient?

There is also one little problem: I don't know my max loads except from bench. Do I just have to quess?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Hey Marcus do u have a protocol for advanced users (long cycles)? If so can u provide the link. Thank bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaakoppi View Post
    Great post from marcus!

Looks like it's a year from the last post but I will ask some tips for my 2 and a half weeks of PCT left. My first week of PCT was just pumping with light weights reps 12-20 and sets 3-6/bodypart. Now on second week I've trained wit bigger loads reps 6-10 but nothing even close to failure. My strenght has stayed good by this far.

So how should I continue? Pushing 90% and 80% loads from max 2 sets/bodypart, but how to split bodyparts during week? Or may I ask how many training days are suffient?

There is also one little problem: I don't know my max loads except from bench. Do I just have to quess?
    You don't change your training in pct, what built the muscle will keep the muscle all you need to do is lower the intensity and concentrate on the eccentric part of the lift more.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Hey Marcus do u have a protocol for advanced users (long cycles)? If so can u provide the link. Thank bro.
    Ya i'll work on it

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Ya i'll work on it
    Thanks big dog!

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    You don't change your training in pct, what built the muscle will keep the muscle all you need to do is lower the intensity and concentrate on the eccentric part of the lift more.
    If only I would have known this before. Back to heavy lifts -->
    Last edited by Jaakoppi; 07-15-2015 at 09:22 AM.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for write up

hello

for you

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Keeping gains-

Supplements- Its hard to advice what supplements will help and work for you in the recovery and maintenance period. Clearly a quality protein powder,creatine, test booster's,BCAA's, glutamine and vital vits and supps in the off period does help drastically and all aid recovery, past experience will help to pick which other supps may help and agree with your body.

The more advance you become the more advanced procedure need to be carried out, this is just a basic methods and tips on maintaining post cycle for the moderate user.
    Testboosters in pct? Really?..why would you use something which migth be suppressive in pct. And testboosters are shit. They dont work. The reports with proven testincrease dont mention its because feenugeek and others prevent dhtconversion. Dht is 5 times more anabolic than test.
    I tried the most expensice booster in a pct. My worst pct ever.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Dht is 5 times more anabolic than test.
    DHT is 5 times more androgenic than test... Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

DHT is 5 times more androgenic than test... Big difference.
    Semanthicly yes. But then it would be ok with no converision, rigth?. WRONG. Reports show that test taken with Proscar leads to less gains. Why? Because less dht leads to a weakened CNS, slower recuparation and less igf1.
    You dont wanna mess with your dht in pct. Thats why marcus69 is wrong.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Semanthicly yes. But then it would be ok with no converision, rigth?. WRONG. Reports show that test taken with Proscar leads to less gains. Why? Because less dht leads to a weakened CNS, slower recuparation and less igf1.
    You dont wanna mess with your dht in pct. Thats why marcus69 is wrong.
    Lol says the guy who wants to use proviron in his next PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Lol says the guy who wants to use proviron in his next PCT.
    No. Proviron on cycle only. To block shbg.
    My pct is always clomid nolva mk677 and sr9009.
    And laughing like that is rude aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about here or the point you're trying to convey.
    Please ignore him he is a complete cunt and doest know what he's talking about. Dont respond everyone else has stopped
    numbere likes this.

Guys please take your arguments to his proviron thread and not this one. If it carries on i will transfer all the post to his shit thead

I will transfer all posts related to this argument to sil shit thread. Closed until i sort it . Wont be long
    almostgone likes this.

the unwanted posts have been moved to Does Proviron work? for you guys to carry on your discussion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information