LonghornTx is offline New Member

Steroids and Drug Tests

Good Evening,

I understand that anabolics will not show up on a standard 5 or 10 screen drug test for work, but will anything trigger a false positive? Spefically Anadrol 50 or Winstrol . Anadrol I ask of because of the name....Oxymetholone. Will it trigger a false positive for meth or oxy?

Second, what about a DOT airline drug test? Do they test differently than any other company? I had heard that they do a 5 or 10 panel screen that does not appear to test for steroids at all.

Lastly, what about clenbuterol ? I do have a standing scrip for an albuterol inhaler which is essentially the same family, so if I did test for that, I would assume the scrip would cover me.

Any help would be great...thanks in advance.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You are looking at this way to hard..
    a 10 panel drug test is for the following drugs...
    Marijuana, cocaine, lsd, pcp, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Benodiazepenes, Methadone I am drawing a blank on the last 2 but they are definately not anything to do with steroids !

banthar is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornTx View Post
    Good Evening,

I understand that anabolics will not show up on a standard 5 or 10 screen drug test for work, but will anything trigger a false positive? Spefically Anadrol 50 or Winstrol . Anadrol I ask of because of the name....Oxymetholone. Will it trigger a false positive for meth or oxy?

Second, what about a DOT airline drug test? Do they test differently than any other company? I had heard that they do a 5 or 10 panel screen that does not appear to test for steroids at all.

Lastly, what about clenbuterol ? I do have a standing scrip for an albuterol inhaler which is essentially the same family, so if I did test for that, I would assume the scrip would cover me.

Any help would be great...thanks in advance.
    Thay have to give you a test for striods Mostly just for sports

banthar is offline Junior Member
    That sounded better in my head. Its a special test that like 99% of the time is only gave to athletes.

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    They can test your testosterone levels and after that test you for steroids specifically.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Ive been getting drug tested for the last 20 yrs and been using for the last 20yrs,never and issues,dont think twice about it,never happen unless your a pro athlete

LonghornTx is offline New Member
    Devldog, thanks. I did some calling around and the answer I have received was that on a random DOT test, they are doing either a NIDA-5 or 10 screen panel test. Those do not include test levels or a test for steroids . Thanks all.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mspaul View Post
    hi,

i found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and i feel like the author has extensive knowledge in the subject. Keep it that way.

http://drugtestsinbulk.com
    gtfo.

Thread Information