XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member

Arrow Cuttin Cycle Help

WHATS UP GUYS IM CURENTLY ON A CYCLE OF TEST 400 AT 800MGS A WEEK AND DECA 300 AT 300MGS A WEEK......IM GONNA RUN THIS TILL LIKE JANUARY IM CURENTLY 210 IM PRONE TO GAIN ALOT OF BF ON MY CYCLES SO IM GONNA BE GOIN ON A CUTTIN CYLCE IN THE BEGING OF FEB I WAS THINKIN SOMETHIN LIKE THIS

WINNY 100MG ED
    EQ 400MG A WEEK
    T3 .25MCG FOR 4 WEEKS
    CLEN TWORDS THEN END

I WAS WONDERIN IF U CAN ADD TEST TO A CUTTIN CYCLE WA I HAVE UP TOP IS NOT SET IN STONE I WANT ALL THE CRITISIEM U GUYS CAN SEND MY WAY ALSO FOLLOWIN BOTH CYCLE I WILL BE USIGN CLOMID FOR TOO WEEKS AT 100MG THE FIRST AND 50MG THE SECOND THANKS GUYS.....I WANNA LOOSE AS MUCH BF AS POSSIBLE WHILE KEEPIN MY MUSCLE I GAIN FROM MY MASS CYCLE NE INSITE WOULD BE GREAT

MIKE

PAIN IS TEMERARY PRIDE IS FOREVER

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I'd definitely put test in there. I'm one of those people that thinks that test should form the base of any cycle. For cutting, people generally choose a short ester test like propionate due to lower water retention. My two cents.

Kullman is offline Member
    If you are running that cycle into January, you shouldn't start another cycle beggining in Feb, time on=time off. Prop may not be a bad idea, I like it when cutting, I also think fina is good for cutting as well. Just make sure you keep your diet in check and do your cardio and loosing excess fat should not be a problem.

Kull

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Kullman said it...I was thinking the same thing,You damn sure don't want to start a cutting cycle right after your bulking give it some time and let you're body get used to the gains and then cut and I to would also use Fina at 75mgs a weeks,Test at 400 mgs a week and arimidex to help with the test bloat...

Kullman is offline Member
    I think muscleup meant 75mg's ed or eod, not a week

Kull

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    oops...yup 75mgs a day...thanks kullman

If you gain lots of fat on a test cycle you likely need to add ANASTROZOLE. Becuase this fat is likely estrogenic in nature (though would need more info) topical yohimbine may be of benefit during the "cutting" phase

Thread Information