Thread: Fina/Test

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Fina/Test

Hey Bros, Im one week in a fina and test cycle. Im running fina 100mg ed. Test 400mg per week. Im running for 8 weeks. When should I start clomid and what dosage? Is 100mg of fina ed to much? I was thinking of cutting back to 75mg eod. I don't want any long term sides from this. Any advice?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im going to tell you first hand fina DOES affect kidney values, i just had bloodwork done 4 days after doing fina and my kidney values were ALL above what they are supposed to be and i was talking cranberry extract (not drinking enough h20 though), so be careful and get what you need, next when the clomid begins will depend on what test your taking? the longest acting ester will determines when to take the clomid, i.e.

enant/cyp - 2-3 weeks after last shot
    prop - 5-10 days after last shot
    sust/omna blends - 3-4 weeks

best of luck

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Is this your first time running fina? What # cycle is this for you? What are your stats? I'd have to say your elevated kidney values were partially due to you not getting enough water in you, djdjdjddjon. Cranberry extract does help but not close to as much as water does IMO.

skii96 is offline Member
    WHat kind of test are you running? IS this your first time with fina? No 100mg/ed isnt too much for me but might be for you. And you can cut the fina back but would still keep injecting it ed so maybe 50-75mg/ed would be better for ya. And remember to drink alot of water while on fina for the reason mentioned above.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    This is my first cycle and im taking enathate with the fina. Taking cranberry extract and drinking over a gallon of water per day.

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    You can go with 75 mg of fina e/d and you will be fine as far as your clomid goes by taking it 7 days after your last test injection and 3 days after your last fina injection.Keep on drinking plenty of water!!

Thread Information