Ryan191892 is offline New Member

First Cycle Q's...Any Help??

Ok im im getting ready to start my first cycle and i took some advice i received on the board and decided to go with a Sust 250/D-bol stack. I got my D-bol a few weeks ago and did some research and found out its the Russian Napsoms and heard that they work well. Now i have the Clomid for after and the anti-e's but i did have a few Q's that i hope some of you out there could help me with. I was woundering how the Sust 250/D-bol stack sounds for my first cycle im looking for a gain of pretty lean muscle. Kind of hoping to keep about 20lbs. Does this sound reasonable?? Also woundering about how much of each to take. i was thinking of starting off the 6 week cycle of D-bol 2 weeks before i start the sust at about 15mg/day and peaking at about 25mg/day. Then on week 3 starting the Sust at about 250mg/week for about 6 weeks.

Any help would be apprieciated

BooO is offline New Member
    you mean naposim?? they're rumainian

w1-10 500mg sust/w 2 injections
    w 1-4 20-25mg dbos/d
    that should do it

Ryan191892 is offline New Member
    Yes naposim thats what i ment thanks for the reply

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    1. i advise you go for the thes cyp or enanthate . 250 or 500 mg/week whichwe you can afford. don't listen to you have to take at 500 mg bull shit. you'r receptors are full and ready. but not as much as 250mg. proof it, how many mg of test does your body prodrce daily. right now, i forgot but it's about 70 mg at the most.

2. dbol for 4-6 week at 30 mg/day.

3. have some nolvadex on hand incase you are sensitive to gyno. the min you feel itchy, redness, swlolen, immediately pop 20mg. til all the symptom subside. since dbol is 17aa(meaning it is very harsh on your liver) get some ALA, 300-500 is good enough fight free radicals floating your body. same thing as milkthristle. it' an antioxidant. too. take about 500-1000mg and you're set. NOT. you know how to train, extinguish beetween and over train from a normal trin. im sure you do. mderate card, low fat high protein.

wait 2 weeks if you chose sos to start your clomid therapy.
    wait 3 weeks if you chose cyp or enanthate to start your clomid therapy
    many people will tell you different method. but my method is straight from BILL ROBERT.
    IN ORDER FOR THE CLOMID TO WORK IS 300MG FOR IT TO STIMULATE THE FSH AND LH SO THAT YOUR BODY ELEVATE YOU YOUR ENDOGENOUS(NATURAL TEST) LEVEL SO YOU CAN RECOVER.

20LB? HELL NO. EVEN SOME VETS HERE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT UNLESS THE GAIN HALF OF IT IS FAT. FORGET ABOUT THE SCALE. USE THE MIROR.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND AND IM HERE TO LEARN AND PASS ON THE WISDOM.

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    I ran that same cycle for my first and I gained about 45 pounds and kept 25 of it when all was said and done.

Thread Information