IronRakkasan is offline New Member

Lightbulb 1st cycle on the juice is this too much?

I'm 5'8" 190 and 11% BF, I started 3 weeks ago on a Sust/250/500, Deca /200/300, Test Depot/250/500 stack, started small using the pyramid effect, have HCG , Clomid, Proviron , Nolvadex and Clenbuterol on hand. My question is is this too much Test? I've gotten great results so far, 10lbs in two weeks I'm wondering how much I'll retain at the end of the cycle, its a 13 week cycle, tapering off at then end but adding HCG at weeks 5,6,7 and starting the clomid 3 weeks after the last Sust and Proviron for about a month along with Clen for the anti cortisol and fat burning affects.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    why are you pyramiding?? keep the dosages constant

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Why are you running sust & test depot together? Please list exactly what your cycle regime is as in what weeks you are running what drugs and what dosages.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, why are you running 2 tests. Save the Test Depot for later IMO

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Run the SUS at a GRAM and leave the TEST DEPO for another day.

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    run the SUS at a gram on first cycle? no way bro that is crazy and not needed. if this this your first cycle 500mg sus and 300mg deca is plenty more than enough, IMO. put the test depot away for your next cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with projectsherv. I don't get why he's using two tests either. But a gram of sus does seem too much for a newbie cycle. 500mg a week seems to be the general "favourite" of most members. Also an oral would have been good in there, say Dianabol at around 30mg a day.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by projectsherv
    put the test depot away for your next cycle.
    or just to be safe, put it in a package addressed to me. it'll be in good hands.

1st cycle

Thanks, I'll keep the dosages constant, and I'll keep the Test for another cycle. do I need to worry about any backlash from the test I've already taken? I'm already a pretty big guy thats why I decided on the two tests, also Sust isnt very strong because of its make up, someone recommended I would keep more gains that way, Its early enough to where I can still leave out the test right? Taken 1 shot of 500mg last week, this is it..., above all though thanks for your advice all of you, I really appreciate it

also I'm only doing 500mg of sust a week, not 1000mg

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The 10lbs in 2 weeks is not from the AAS as deca takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks to start showing results and sust takes 2-4 weeks. For you first cycle the dosages are absolutely fine. Stick with 400mg/week deca and 500mg/week sust for 10 weeks. You do not need anymore than that to see optimal results (provided you diet and training are spot on). Also, no flame, but 190lbs is not "pretty big"...definately not small but not nearly big enough to justify high doses of androgens from the get go.

1st cycle

right on, I dont think 190 is truly huge either, but not small, but f*ck the semantics, right on 400mg Deca /week 500mg Sust/week, no tapering? or should I just drop off? I really dont want to crash, 1st time...but I honestly want to thank you guys for your support and criticism...and I'll let you know the results...thanks, one more thing about HCG got the 5000IU/ml amps from what I understand take one every 3-5 days for two weeks?

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    dont run test depot and sust, that is pointless pick one and go with it..also dont pyramid..sell the test depot or sust and get some dbol and run dbol/test/deca

anabolicbeast is offline New Member
    maybe i shouldn't advise on selling steroids so hold it for your next cycle

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No taper...stay at 400deca and 500sust for the entire 10 weeks. You may want to get a hold of some nolvadex or arimidex as well just in case of aromitization. You will also need clomid post cycle. Start 3 weeks after your last injection at 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days. Good luck.

Thumbs up Pete

Hey man thanks alot, I really appreciate your help on this one, helluva mentor, I'll keep you guys posted.

Thread Information