H BOMB is offline Senior Member

anavar vs. winny

hey fellas, i wanted your op on which you think is better for cutting up. i have heard some good things about var if you get the right brand. i am planning on putting one of those in my next but not both. any op would be great thanks.

chinups Guest
    I would go with winny if I was poor and go with anavar if I was rich. So I would do Winny...But if you can get BTG anavar and you do that stacked with something at 40mg you can get some real good gains

thanks chinups, so you think btg is the best. i know for sure i can get british dragon var but i have to check on btg. how do you feel about the winny and var together. i was planning on either deca /var or deca/winny or deca/winny/var maybe and throwin in proviron to what ever i choose

chinups Guest
    If you do winny and var you might turn into a brick wall. But they are both 17aa so you have to take your livers pills (ala-milk thistle). Also I would not advise very high dosages of the too cause it may or may nmot hurt liver. I am thinking about a anavar winny cycle too..BTG and SPA are the best

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea they abothare 17 alk ,but man the hypotoxicity on var is very very overrated ,i mean they give it to aisd patients and people with atual liver problems .if u take some milk thistle and some ala ,ull be good to go .

cool if i make enough new years i'll get both then do deca /var/winny and put some proviron in the mix.

chinups Guest
    better be robbing a bank
    lol
    good luck and PM me when you are doing it so I can see how you do

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by big N
    yea they abothare 17 alk ,but man the hypotoxicity on var is very very overrated ,i mean they give it to aisd patients and people with atual liver problems .if u take some milk thistle and some ala ,ull be good to go .
    Yes, they give it to AIDS patients, put they take 2.5mg twice a day.

You would need at least 35mg -50mg to start seeing results.

Originally posted by H BOMB
    cool if i make enough new years i'll get both then do deca/var/winny and put some proviron in the mix.
    Maybe something like...

Week 1-5 Anavar 40mg ed
    Week 1-10 Deca 400mg
    Week 9-13 Winny 50mg ed

Anti-Es etc.

well considering i don't drink the whole cycle and i drink a gallon of water a day and take liver pills and do the var and winny for a max of 6 weeks do you think it would be ok

dizzle you beat me to it

you think seperating the var and winny would be better than puttin them at the end?

oh by the way if i come across some legit primo then i would choose that over deca , but that is going to be hard.

Seperating the two orals gives your liver a little break, most people do the same with dbol /winny.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to run deca /var/winny as a cutting cycle? I'd suggest running EQ/var for as long as you possibly can. Most likely you'd run the EQ 12 weeks though and start the var in week 4,5 or 6 and run it til week 14.

nj whats wrong with deca /var/winny. i would like your op. i am sensitive to gyno so i thought i would choose mild stuff. isn't deca milder than eq but very similar?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    EQ is milder than deca . Chances of you getting gyno from deca are higher than getting it from EQ. I don't like the idea of running 2 orals together for an extended period of time nor do I like how hard deca shuts down the HPTA. If you want to cut and have money to throw around, why not do primo/eq/var?

primo was my first choice but getting it is a problem and if i did get it then it bieng real could be a problem too. from what i have seen 90% of primo is fake. i wasn't going to do 2 orals together. i was going to use inj winny and the var tabs. i guess i chose deca bc i have used it bf and didn't have any problems.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    you are sick man. j/k. EQ/winni/anavar . you don't get solid of this cycle, you're sick. i

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    EQ/winni/anavar from what I have read with the right diet I would think you could get lean and hard as hell from that stack. The more I hear about EQ the more I like this drug. Just my .02

Peace,
    CC

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    EQ is milder than deca. Chances of you getting gyno from deca are higher than getting it from EQ
    this maybe true but chances of deca aromatising are very very low as it is, however i would still say ew is better for this job due to water retention and possibilities of deca dick.

I would say something like eq/var/winnie in this case but i would always use prop also myself, just my thoughts, by the way winnie inj and tabs are the same as in both 17aa and pass through the liver

peace

thanks fellas, ok maybe i'll try something diff than deca . if i can get some real primo, which i doubt. i'll do primo/var/winny. or i'll do some reading on eq and do eq/winny/var with the right precautions(anti-e,liver pills, gallon water,etc)

Thread Information