Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation ALL READ and GIVE INPUT PLEASE!!!

************KEEP THIS BUMPED**********

NOTE: OK... Let me clear something up LOL I am talking about the MAIN website. www.AnabolicReview.com We have many new changes to our VBULLETIN coming soon. I was thinking of things that could be changed on the main site, like cycles for females, pre contest diets, Personal online journals to all that want one for FREE, PRO ARTICLES, Q and A with PRO's and other top athletes, etc.... im talking about a total site overhaul? Any ideas?

We are reduing the MAIN site and upgrading the board and we want YOUR input! What (besides being updated) would you like to see us add. Anything goes! We need any input that our readers would liek to see that may benifit them. We have been introduced to a great source of info as well as pro and "up and coming Pro's that will be contributing. It is going to be a great change around here, but do not want to leave any ideas out of our list of things to do. What would seperate us from any other site out there and what would keep you coming back? if you want us to continue to grow and have found our site helpful to you... Please be kind enough to throw in your .02

THANKS

MDMA is offline Banned
    There are LOTs of areas AR can increase it's revenue without seeming to be pushing a sale. I've been doing business over the internet for about 3 years, and I can tell you guys right now that you're sitting on a gold mine.

If a mod wants to PM me, we can chat about some ways to make the site generate more money without having to do much revision at all. Good Luck with the Changes!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I definetly think the cycle's that are listed on there need to be updated.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    pre contest diets should be on i think and already beginner intermediate and pro cycles.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    I definetly think the cycle's that are listed on there need to be updated.
    yea i agree, I also think the chat room should have no ** show up when you want to go there, I dont go there anyways but when I was a newbie I did go there and got very paranoid cause my ** would show up as well as others in there but other than that this is a kick ass place, oh yea heres a bump for you .

MDMA is offline Banned
    Honestly... besides updating some of the diets/cycles - I like the way it is now. I dont even think it needs to be redone. Looks clean.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I would like to see more on injections (ie how to mix two into one ) maybe cause i still don't know how to do it :LOL:

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to see the steroid profiles be updated.There are quite a few new AS's that are out there but I'm not sure on what some of the new ones do as far as gains,strength,and side effects.Other than that I would have to say this is by far the best AS site on the net!!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Bump with the steroid profiles, and updating the cycles.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I definitely agree that change is needed. I come straight to the message board through a bookmark because I've seen all there is to see on the main page. Besides new cycles and profiles, I'd like to see a picture page that is updated on a regular basis. If the main page is constantly changing, people will constantly come back.

Here's a few things I'd like to see:

1. Have a contest called "Representin' AR" or something like it. People can wear their AR t-shirts (when they exist) and take pictures of themselves in different places (Mr. O, meeting celebrities, doing crazy stunts, etc). The best pic each month wins a prize, like maybe an allsports gift certificate.

2. Monthly Columns - There are a few people here that would make great columnists (or if not I'd do it ). You know how magazines have writers that focus on a particular topic each month? We should do that too. It doesn't even have to be AS related...it could be about life. Kind of like AR Magazine.

Mugs, let me know if I can help.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    For sure update the cycles section and update the black market value section....most of those prices are not good....$20+ dollars for a vial of 50mg/ml Deca ?!?!??!

C'mon folks, this is your chance to express what you want out of AR.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Update those cycles but the board is just fine, don`t make stupid mistake that local board here in Finland did when they wanted you to pay to be a "member"

Like you pay certain amount of money each year to get avatar and something little.. that sux

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about on top of different cycles there are different training theories. It would require a little research or possibly getting permission to reprint something...

Like an index of different training methods - I think that could help alot of people out.

- Power Factor Training, Sisco and Little
    - Holistic Training, Fred Hatfield
    - German Volume Training, Charles Poliquin
    - Positions of Flexion, Charles Poliquin
    - Meltdown Training, Don Alessi, Testosterone .net
    - Periodization, Tudor Bompa

There are a shit load that could be offered.

On the flip side are diets:

- The Zone, Dr Barry Sears
    - T-Dawg, TC and Chris Shugart, Testosterone.net
    - Perdiodization Dieting, Tudor Bompa or Fred Hatfield
    - Keto Diet, whoever...
    - Sport/Goal Specific Dieting (different ratios for different bodytypes and athletes)

Ya know?

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    I would say a Testosterone breakdown, as in the esters...

sorta like a graphic of the average life of a certain steriod , ie: deca , fina, prop, winny, etc etc...so that people can see which last longer times and what not, along with an online journal and possibly a food tracking chart...where we can log in, chart our meals for the days and have it just keep track..nothing fancy, just an online; quick and easy one.

just my .02

BUMP

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    What about turning some of posts in the educational section into articles on the main page. There is ALOT of great info in there that I find myself going to time and time again.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    I definitely agree that change is needed. I come straight to the message board through a bookmark because I've seen all there is to see on the main page. Besides new cycles and profiles, I'd like to see a picture page that is updated on a regular basis. If the main page is constantly changing, people will constantly come back.

Here's a few things I'd like to see:

1. Have a contest called "Representin' AR" or something like it. People can wear their AR t-shirts (when they exist) and take pictures of themselves in different places (Mr. O, meeting celebrities, doing crazy stunts, etc). The best pic each month wins a prize, like maybe an allsports gift certificate.

2. Monthly Columns - There are a few people here that would make great columnists (or if not I'd do it ). You know how magazines have writers that focus on a particular topic each month? We should do that too. It doesn't even have to be AS related...it could be about life. Kind of like AR Magazine.

Mugs, let me know if I can help.
    Awesome ideas here!! I think they both would benefit the site greatly. Other than that, and updating the profiles and cycles, I don't really think much needs to be changed. I def. don't want the site to turn into another paysite.

Wait...one more thing, I ran across this a few times. Whenever I wanted to pm multiple mods about a source check or a question that I didn't want to post. It was kind of a difficult process. If there was a certain way people could pm all the Fitness mods for a workout question, or certain mods for source checks or something like that, instead of having to look around, add them to your buddy list, then pm them 5 at a time. This would just improve functionality, not really attract new members, but it would be nice.
    Last edited by majorpecs; 12-17-2002 at 07:50 AM.

chinups Guest
    We should have a view new post within our User CP...I would like that

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Bump to what Excess said, those are some great ideas!

Thanks! Bump.

Ok, I've got another idea. This is actually something I pitched to Jason last year.

AR needs to donate to charity. Why not set up a fund and allow everyone to track the ongoing dollar total from the main page? It could be the "AR Toy Fund" and everyone could donate money that goes towards buying Christmas presents for underprivileged children. People that donate would be listed as a thank you for their contribution.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Ok, I've got another idea. This is actually something I pitched to Jason last year.

AR needs to donate to charity. Why not set up a fund and allow everyone to track the ongoing dollar total from the main page? It could be the "AR Toy Fund" and everyone could donate money that goes towards buying Christmas presents for underprivileged children. People that donate would be listed as a thank you for their contribution.
    Damn Excess, your full of improvements.
    Bump for your previous ideas and definately the charity one. I give to charity every year for christmas and would have no prob at all to spread the buck a little futher to a cause based here.

Another:

People are going to Mexico for shopping trips...so why not give them some tourist info? I'm sure the DEA wouldn't like shopping tips sponsored by the board, but members want to know what nightclubs to go to, where to eat, what hotel to stay in, etc. Most of my ideas aren't related to steroid content, but I think we need to appeal to everyone.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I would mind having a chat area where some of the experts could consult on diets/training/cycles and charge for it, with % going to board.

Silver fox... working on that one as we speak ;-) Awesome ideas! Please Members give MORE!!

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    bump to all that has been said so far, I totally agree the site needs to be updated, can't wait to see it. but what I would like to see is links to other helpful sites deemed appropiate by the moderators to help in other area's ie clothing, music downloading sites, posing, tanning products, contest prep, contest schedules, ect,ect.
    Other than those few items I've seen the other AS sites and this one is the best. IMO.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    just another bump for the diet part...but one suggestion...sorta make it where members and people can see it, and make comments ie: suggestions if the weight is not dropping like ya want...what to change or what not to change.

How about a gym directory? I'd like to know where to work out when I travel.

thegame01 is offline Member
    you the man excess ,damn your just full of it arn't ya ,full of ideas that is lol.
    all these ideas are great
    i would like to see more AR merchandise
    (w-o pants,shorts,sweats ,bandena etc. anything )
    injury section describing common weightlifting injuries

Originally posted by thegame01
    injury section describing common weightlifting injuries
    Good one! I know a few people that could benefit from a few examples of rotator cuff warmups.

JYZZA is offline VET
    How about a gym directory? I'd like to know where to work out when I travel.
    Good idea.

I was thinking we can find out and post in what gyms around the world Pro bodybuilders workout. Everybody seen the Ronnie Colman video right? Well next time I got to Texas Austin I would like to stop in that gym talk to the owner, maybe even see Ronnie.

Where does Kevin workout?????? What gym usually-- you gys get my point. So the hardcore BB on this site when there on a trip somewhere can maybe stop by in one of the gyms for a workout and maybe bump into some of these guys.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    An update on the steroid profiles is due. Much of the information on ternbolone acetate (fina) is inaccurate. Cycles are also in need of revision. Overall, you guys do a very good job. Keep up the good work.

SF

bump

calidude is offline Senior Member
    bump we definately need A.R. merchandise. How about an easier way to view pics of real AAS instead of searching through hundreds of posts.

Excess... You ARE the man! Need a job? LOL GReat ideas. We will definately add many ofthem. GREAT help! Thanks to all that added!

BC

Please keep it up!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    With raw materials available, why not a section on how to convert them. I'm sure you could get one of the sites that sells kits to sponsor that, by buy space for thier banner. How about secure mail for AR members.

JohnnyB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information