animal instinct is offline New Member

Upcoming Cycle, looking for feedback

Please check out my proposed cycle, and offer any advice, suggestions, etc.

Week 1-10 300mg Primo Depot
    Week 1-2 600mg QV EQ
    Week 2-10 300mg Ganabol EQ
    Week 2-10 75mg Winny ED

Clen /T-2 for 2 Weeks On/Off (Max out at 160mg for Clen and 100mg for T3)
    Usnic Acid for 2 Weeks On/Off (Max out at 100mg)

You may have some questions after looking at what I have sketched out for a proposed cycle. I will address the EQ first: I have two bottles of EQ to use, a 50ml/50 mg bottle and a 10ml/200mg bottle, the latter being QV and the former being Ganabol. Taking 300 mg a week the Ganabol would last me 8 weeks. The other two weeks in the cycle I would front load with the QV. Since I can only get 1 bottle of the QV this seems to be the best way to set it up.....2 bottles of the Ganabol is too much, and just one bottle of the QV is not enough.

As far as the Winny goes, I have several reasons for deciding to run it for 8 weeks at 75 mg. First of all I in the past two years I have maybe gotten drunk 3 times...I don't drink, what I do drink is water, at least 2 gallons a day easy, I don't drink anything else on a daily basis, and lastly I am going to be taking ALA, Milk Thistle, and Liver Pills while I am on this cycle. Having that said I will however get my Liver values checked at 4 and 6 weeks in to make sure everything isok, I am not stupid. Personally though, I think liver toxicity is overrated with Winny, I know people who have run orals for much more than 8 weeks. And with the ** tabs coming in a 50mg form I think you will see a lot more people running them at higher doses for longer periods of time. I even think a lot of people run orals, especially Winny, longer than they actually put in their posted cycles, they just don't want to catch shit for it.

So after reading this long (sorry) post, if you have any comments or suggestions please add your 02., I am looking for feedback on what you guys think about my proposed cycle and the rationale behind it.

skii96 is offline Member
    I personally wouldnt frontload the eq but run it at 450mg/wk for 10 wks. Second i would save the primo and run either enan or cyp for 10 wks at maybe 500mg/wk. As for the winny shift it to wks 4-12 up til clomid.

animal instinct is offline New Member
    Originally posted by skii96
    I personally wouldnt frontload the eq but run it at 450mg/wk for 10 wks. Second i would save the primo and run either enan or cyp for 10 wks at maybe 500mg/wk. As for the winny shift it to wks 4-12 up til clomid.
    Thanks for your input, for some reason the only Test my guy has right now is Sust, and I don't want to take that. I am not really looking for big gains anyway, just want to drop some BF and harden up.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you want to run the winny 8 weeks, run it wks 4-12 instead of 2-10 so you can start Clomid right after winny instead of waiting 2 weeks. Also, I would bump the primo up to 400mg/wk if possible. One last thing, DROP THE USNIC ACID, IT IS DANGEROUS AND NOT WORTH THE RISK, I saw a case in which one females liver was completely destroyed by only a short period of usnic acid usage. It is completely unhealthy and unsafe to use and I highly advise against it, the pros dont outweigh the cons when it comes to usnic acid IMO.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    first of all, i am against frontload. even Animal said this one time that when tou suddenly inject an extrmely high A.S into your body and it never used to this. when you tell your buddy "you're bumping iron" you really do it 200% and still don't feel a thing. what happen is you get injured, joints problems, shouldpains BUT ONLY AFTER THE FRONTLOAD DISAPATE. Look at your cycle, it's missing the main ingridient. TEST
    if you can't afford 250mg/ test week for 10 weeks email me. im not a source. i don't sell shit but when sombody ask me to help the with their cycle and depends on their goal, now if you can afford 10 primo, you can sit there and tell me you can't afoord 10 test250

week 1-10 250mg test depot
    Week 1-10 300mg Primo Depot
    Week 1-10 400mg Ganabol EQ
    Week 2-10 75mg Winny ED

Clen /t2 don't work that well. cross it out. for 2 Weeks On/Off (Max out at 160mg for Clen and 100mg for T3) 100MG FOR T3? YOU NEED ALOT OF HELP BRO. I HOPE YOU MEAN 100MCG T3.
    Usnic Acid for 2 Weeks On/Off (Max out at 100mg

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think I'd sell the ganabol and get some more QV, because you'll be shootin' alot of oil with ganabol. JMO

JohnnyB

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree with johnny b on this one, i do not advocate the selling of steroids ... but you're gonna be a pincushion full of oil unless you get some more of the QV 200mg/ml

Thread Information