Tan
    Tan is offline Banned

question about blood work (ctpc levels)

Last summer I did my second cycle of deca and test, but half
    way throuht the cycle I injured my back at work . So I stopped. two weeks ago I went for a check up and my blood work shows that my cptc levels are high, doctor says that indicates mucsle injury.Is this from my back injury or from my cycle?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Exactly how long ago did you stop your cycle, and how long ago was your injury? Do you know how high the lab values were? Are you taking any supplements? Are you working out now?

Tan
    Tan is offline Banned
    I stopped my cycle 7 months ago also I stopped working out at the same time due to my back injury .I don't known how high the lab values are. I just went back last week for a second blood test , soon I will know the results .

darmadoc is offline Member
    I can not believe elevated muscle enzymes are due to anything that you did 7 months ago. Either there is a problem with the results at the lab, the doc is misinterpreting them, or you are taking another med (cholesterol lowering drugs are famous for this) that is causing the problem, or you have an underlying muscle problem(pretty rare). Let me know what the latest results show.

Thread Information