MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member

Results Of My First Cycle!!!!

My first cycle consisted of 450 mg of equipoise and 1150mgs of test enathate weekly. I did three injections per week. My protein intake was 300 to 350 daily. Mostly thru protein shakes.I force fed myself constantly because of all the bloat in my belly from water retention. I was never hungry! My belly was like a big water baloon regardless of how much I drank!
    My training schedule was a 3 day on one day off. I performed around 8 sets perbodypart twice a week. My strength went thru the roof and my weight was 231 at its peak. I started at 205. My arms blew up to 20 inches pumped and everyone commented on how big I had become.
    I sweated profusly. I wanted sex all the time. My agression was increased a little bit but I was in a much better mood over all.
    I had acne on my arms and back pretty badly and there was tiny purple dots on my arms and back.
    My elbows hurt constantly from using up to 140lbs on lying tricep ext. And I ripped a muscle doing heavy hammer curls, the brachialis I believe.
    Overall it was a positive experience. Two bottles of VET EQ AND ONE BIG BOTTLE OF QV TEST ENATHATE put me out about $950.00 dollars.
    My next cycle will consist of less test, cleaner eating and better form with my exercises. Am I in the ball park on my efforts? THANKS

HiloJack is offline New Member
    Thats alot of test for a first cycle

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What were your stats pre/post cycle? Also, I agree that 1.15g/wk test is overkill for a first cycle. Doesn't sound like you did much research before starting that cycle or you put your trust in someone who misled you greatly. Who designed your cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Like the other guys said that's alot of test even for a 4th or 5th cycle IMO.
    Doesn't sound like u used any clomid post cycle. So if you just finished get ready to crash.....
    Next cycle lower the test and get some clomid...

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    950 bucks=3 or 4 cycles for me...congrats on your gains though.

KIMBLE is offline Junior Member
    you took the wrong route IMO.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The work begins now. Seeing if you can keep it is more important then gaining it in the first place. Make sure you work hard, eat clean with sufficient caloric intake, and get lots of rest.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    those are some huge dosages man, did you take any post cycle therapy ??? i dont think that i'm the only one who is curious about how much of your gains you retained after that much test...

alwayshungry is offline New Member
    very well thought out buddy.....good lord thats a lot of test and a lot of $$$$$

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like I'm gonna have to find a better source next time around! I gained a little over 20 lbs on my first cycle and lost about 5 pounds when I came off due to loss of water weight. My 200 mg of testostrone therapy a week helped me maintain alot of gain but I noticed I gained some extra fat about 2 months after my cycle stopped.
    A local bodybuilder suggested this cycle to me because the first cycle is the best and one needs to hit it very aggressively. He claimed he wished he had done the same. This was his instructions to me.
    He was the one I got the gear off of. He is the only guy around that can get it, so he claims????
    Any suggestions for a second cycle of EQ and Testosterone would be appreciated.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by MR BICEPS
    I gained a little over 20 lbs on my first cycle and lost about 5 pounds when I came off due to loss of water weight.
    I admit that my gut is telling me the original post in this thread is a joke, but I will take you seriously for the sake of hoping to help you...

Now that you've found AR (AnabolicReview.com), sit back and do some reading here before your next cycle. If you look at some of the discussions, you'll find that you could have gained 15lbs (you said you gained 20 and lost 5=15lbs.) on a cycle that would have cost you a lot less money by using less AS per week. In otherwords, 1g of test each week for a newbie is too much.

Have you ever had your body fat measurement taken? How much of your weight is fat versus lean muscle?

Best of luck on your next cycles.

Thread Information