kaiman1 is offline New Member

Need help with my cycle.........please!

Im getting ready to begin a cycle of growth, parabolan , and enanthate . Im a little confused on how long this cycle should be, how much I should take, and if i need to add any cytomel and insulin . Also....is fina the same thing as parabolan? My good friend is works in a medical lab where he prepared this, which he has done many times. It's 100mg and is light gold in color. The pictures I have seen look identical to what I have. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you really need to read the educational threads..how many cycles have you done.....Madmax...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    tren is short acting ester parabolan has long acting ester. As MM said do some more research.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    You shouldnt even be messing with GH if you dont know how to use slin. Please research more and in the mean time send that GH my way.

Ive done 4 cycles that were mainly test and deca . I am aware that i need to do more research, however, I intend on doing this cycle and have spent alot of money on it as well. This is what i had planned.

100mg of parabolan on mon and thurs.
    10 iu of GH split up into three shots daily mon-sat.
    200mg of enanthate on mon, and sat.

Does this sound okay? I have never used GH in the past and i don't want to waste it, ya know! Would it be better to taper into the cycle or would it be best to keep a set amount for the entire cycle. I plan on using the parabolon the first 8 weeks with the GH and test. Then drop the parabolon and continue on week 9 with GH and Test and tappering off with test for another 3 weeks and begin clomid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mastiff is offline Member
    HGH and T-3 don't mix. HGH and slin do mix. HGH promotes muscle growth by making the liver release IGF-1. Of this half gets wasted if you don't use slin. IGF-1 has a half life of less than ten minutes, which isn't enough time for it to get to the muscles. Slin elevates the level of the good binding protein (BP-3) that prolongs the half-life of the IGF-1 to 20 hours, which gives it plenty of time to work. It also lowers the levels of two other binding proteins (BP-2 and BP-4) that stop the IGF-1 from working. T-3 increases the levels of the bad binding proteins to the point that no IGF-1 is available for muscle growth.

You don't need to taper growth. Splitting up the dose is a good idea. It gives you higher IGF-1 levels. Something else that is useful is taking a 17aa oral with the growth and slin. The 17aa roid will also cause a release of IGF-1 from the liver. Slin can kill you if you don't know what you are doing. If you plan on doing this, research the hell out of it.

Thanks alot bro! Sound advice and it's appreciated. I can get Insulin very easily, I assume that the fast acting would be better. where would you recommend me looking to get the low down on how to use insulin along with what i have already? Also, im not completely sure what 17aa is, could you please explain? Thanks again.

skii96 is offline Member
    Their are some insulin threads here that are great reads. orals are 17aa which means they can put a strain on your liver, to put it very simply.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    If you have no education or even a little bit of education on insulin , I would not use it. You need to make sure you eat 10grams of carbs per IU you are using. Also, you need to NOT fall asleep after your injection. If you miss your window for carb consumption, you can go into insulin shock and die. If you feel sleepy after your shot, eat your carbs. HEll eat your carbs 30 minutes after your injection no matter what. Then consume more in 30 to 45 more minutes after that. Everyone is different and the insulin shock sets in at different times.

DO MORE RESEARCH...your money is not as important as your life.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Start your GH at a low dose and work your way up slowly, starting at 10iu/day is going to cause massive numbness in your hands and other joints. As everyone has already said, do your research, slin isn't something to be taken lightly.

Thanks guys....I have used insulin with creatine about a year ago. I understand the carbs needed and such. My question is how much insulin would you need and when to inject. I promise you all that Im not just going to use it and see what happens! O.K. Would this be an okay cycle without the use of insulin? I know it tricky business and I don't want to put myself in danger. However, i want to use this cycle to it's fullest as i plan on it being my last and I am not one to just gamble with what could happen. All of your request are honestly greatly appreciated and I hope that im not coming off as a "gym rat" who is willing to do whatever cause that is definately not the case. Any reply is greatly appreciated. !

Muerte is offline New Member
    I have to ask:
    IS it worth doing insulin with all the danger that comes with it? Are the results worth what u have to go threw.....I guess I’m just thinking of myself and saying that I wouldn’t go threw this for a sec from what I read about insulin to much can go really wrong if u don’t know what your doing....I read in another post where a guy shot right into a vein and if he didn’t start eating like a madman he would of gone into shock.....I accept the danger of As like everyone else here but this is a bit much for me...without alot of knowledge of what imp doing I wouldn’t even go next to this.....

So basically you guys think insulin should be left alone all together? Would the gains from a GH, parabolan , and test cycle be o.k. even without the use of insulin?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

BooO is offline New Member
    hmm, you don't want to put yourself in danger...but still you gona use hgh, one of the most dangerous hormones there are since most possible sides are permanent. Allthough there are UG-labs who still have the ester for making parabolan , it's not likely you'll find the real stuff...

Also parabolan and fina isn't the same, they have simillar effects, but fina has a shorter halflife. So injecting twice a week, of fina should not be enought, you should really inject ed, or atleast eod.

Thread Information