Thread: sust flu???

grabagear is offline Junior Member

Unhappy sust flu???

well I searched the old threads and couldnt find anything I was looking for so maybe u guys can help please. I finished my first ever cycle of sust and d-bol I gained about 18 pounds and couldnt have been hapier. then less than 2 weeks later I ate at taco bell. I went home and shit and then for the next 3 days I couldnt stay off the toilet for more than 30 min.!!!! then I got a fever and threw up for another couple of days. so for about a week I couldnt train or eat enough and now I am starting to get back into the swing of things but in that week I lost 15pounds!!!!!! so now I am so f n depressed cus I lost all of the wheight I gained!!!! you guys think it was the sust flu or does that only happen during the cycle? I think it was normal flu cus it felt normal I guess but how can I gain that weight back the fastest!!!???? hopefully after my next cycle it wont happen again!! any feedback wouldbe greatly appreciated and MERRY X-MAS to everyone here!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    when i got the sus flu, it was either the day of the shot (later that night) or the next day - never 2 weeks later. i think you got food poisoning or some other bug, possibly even the real flu, b/c after all - it is flu season

grabagear is offline Junior Member
    thanx bro, I thought of the possibility of food poisining too because it wasnt to long after eating at shitty taco bell that I felt sick! and yeah it is flu-season.
    Thanx

darmadoc is offline Member
    What you had doesn't sound like influenza to me. Influenza usually manifests with respiratory symptoms predominately. You got some type of food borne illness. Taco bell is well known for this problem as are many other fast food restaurants.

The other thing about the flu is it knocks peole down for 7-10 days! Thus I recommend we all get flu shots (a controversial recommendation, I realize).

You know what I think is weird. Here in South Texas we have some of the best Mexican restaraunts in the country. There's practically one on every street corner. Yet we still have Taco Bells all over the place. Its like going to Boston and getting your fish or chowder at Long John Silver's! Oh well, Happy Holidays.

No matter how strong I get, putting those damn toys together X-mas morning seems to get no easier.

michi is offline Associate Member
    i got the flu yesterday it was my 3rd week of sustanon is that normal???

Thread Information