rage22 is offline New Member

if you suspect you're aas is dirty can u sterilize it??

thanks to you guys I have been getting closer to my problems with my injections. I was thinking that my bottle of test may be tainted, is there anyway to sterilize the liquid. couple guys at the gym said they had heard of boiling the bottle for 10 secs or putting the drawn solution in the microwave for no more than 6 secs. Just wondering if this sounds feasible to you guys or you have a better way or if it can be done period.

thanks for all you're help and replies

Mastiff is offline Member
    Do you know how to make fina? I'd treat this the same way, run it thru a Whatman filter, then sterilize it just like fina. Here are some directions from gotfina.

If you desire to sterilize your final product and it is highly recommend, Bake it for 250 degrees for 15 min then let cool and repeat 2 more times. 250 degrees is not enough to melt the stopper. (Some advocate putting a pin in the stopper to let air escape, but being careful not to stick the pin in so far that your liquid spurts out as it heats.) This process is not to evaporate alcohol but heating and cooling 3 times is to kill bacteria. The boiling point for BA is over 400f, so your right, baking wont remove it. Also keep in mind that the BA(ie magic solution) is what allows us to suspend 75mg+ per ML and without it we risk having the tren /AAS precipitate and sit on the bottom of the vial.
    TIME TO GROW!

fluffer is offline New Member
    hi guys im new ..but i read what you typed ..hey rage...i have heard of boiling it as well ..but what mastiff said it sounds like some good advice so play it safe..if your still that uncomfortable you might have to bite hard and get some new juice

rage22 is offline New Member
    hey mastiff on the paragraph, when they say boiling are they talking about the bottle of aas in the oven for the recomended times??? I have never made fina or know of the process but I appreciate you're reply. I dont know of a whatman filter or where I can get it but you're suggestions would help. Let me know if im wrong, but can I take my 10ml bottle of test and do the 15min at 250x3 in the oven to kill any bacteria??

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member

Mastiff is offline Member
    You don't boil the vial, you bake it in the oven at 250 for the recommended time. Then you wait for it to cool down and do it over again, then cool it again and bake it again. Any bacteria are dead at this point. They were talking about the temperature was too low to boil off the BA in the oil. The Benzyl Alcohol is what keeps bacteria from growing in the vial and also helps maintain the roids in solution.
    The Whatman filter will take particles out of the solution down to 22 microns. You would want to do this if your gear was dirty. PM me or do a search on google for Whatman filters for a source if you want to use one.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should also be sure it is an oil base and calibrate your oven with a simple oven thermometer. Otherwise you risk baking it to hot (oven could say it is 250 - but really it is much hotter, I believe your altitude could effect it). To pasturize it you bring some water to a boil and then rove it from the heat and place the vial in the water (water should be about half way up) and let it stand for 20 minutes in the hot water. Let it cool and repeat that two more times. Some prefer pasturizing while others prefer baking it.

Personally I think pasturizing it would be saferfor the integrity of the gear - but prossably not as effective.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    temps around 250 can damage your gear, and boiling or baking may kill bacteria but those temps definately wont boil off your BA, just some insight...

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to sterilize stuff in a pressure cooker . . . 251 deg F at 15 psi, worked every time. From what I've read on pasteurization-related web sites, 200 degrees a day (that's 15 minutes AFTER the vial's contents reaches 200 deg) for 3 days will do it too . . . this method gets the bacteria but leaves some of the heat-resistant spores, then prompts 'em to hatch, when the next boiling gets 'em.
    You can use an oven for a heat source as well, but as there is much less heat energy in a given volume of air than in the same volume of water (compare a 212 deg stream of air from a blow dryer on your arm to a 212 deg stream of water), the oven will warm the vial slower than boiling water. Probably take an hour or two at 250 deg . . .
    Microwaves, gamma radiation, ultraviolet light, radio waves, chemicals, and gods know what else will work too, but dunno much about 'em . . .

Thread Information