Abomb question...

I am 4 weeks in on my bulking cycle. I am about to start my fifth week. For the next 4 weeks (its only an 8 week cycle due to time restrictions) I was planning on just continuing to run slin at 50ius a day and test Prop at 700mg a week. One of my good friends is coming into town this weekend and is bringing me 100 abombs (They are the British dispensiary brand).

I am wondering if it is worth it to throw some in (maybe 1 a day) for the last 4 weeks of my cycle, or to save them and use them during the first 4 weeks of my next bulking cycle (next spring). I always see dbols and abombs at the beginning of cycles to kick start them, but was wondering if there is any value in putting them in at the end of a cycle? Would taking 1, or even 2, a day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle be a waste??

Thanks, lata!

Kullman is offline Member
    Personally bro I would just save them for your next bulking cycle

Kull

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought. I knew there was probably a reason you don't usually see them at the end of cycles.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    we put them at the beginning to kickstart gains until the injectables kick in. i agree with kull, save them for next cycle

CYCLEON Guest
    naturally, I have to be the one to disagree. Depends on your gains but i would certainly throw them in - thats only going to take out 28 out of the 100 you are getting, plenty left for the next round. And if all you are running is prop and slin - no reason not to use them - dont know if your time constraint is due to testing.

Btw - the reason you normally dont see them at the end is because most people start out withthem and bombs are better not run for a long time.

Hmmmmm.... You got a good point there cyc. 28 won't really take much out of my 100. Hell, I could still make at least 2 more cycles out of what I got left. I may throw them in after all.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Keep in mind the crash your going to hit when you come off of drol with no test

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro just how much water are you already holding? If you add the drol you will be adding a lot more. If that dosen't bother you then go for it though

Kull

CYCLEON Guest
    not going to make any difference IMO - you will need to crank up your clomid properly of course - some arimdex/liquidex duiring your clomid would be nice as well.

Damn! So much to think about. Kull, you're right. I am holding A TON of water right now and I look like a jelly fish. I am not worried about the crash. FU** IT. I'll save it. I need some good stuff for my next couple bulking cycles. The sooner and cleaner I come out of this, the sooner I can hit a nice cutting cycle. I also want to hold the least amount of water when I come off this cycle, so cutting will be easier.

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!!

CYCLEON Guest
    ya ahould have been using that arimdex like mad - then no water bloat.

Thread Information