Thread: Deca by itself

BrAvE1 is offline New Member

Question Deca by itself

Hello, I am a 21 yr old male who has been working out for 3 years. I have decided to do my 1st cycle. I was going to do Deca only. So far I'm getting 2 different reactions from people. Some people tell me its ok to do it byself, and that it will help me get big fast. Other people are telling me not to to it byself, they tell me to watch out for deca dick? Is this true and if so what should i stack Deca with. People say stack with test. Thank you all.
    Adam

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    your dink will have probs dude, get some test with it,get cypinate if you can find it, you'll gain ok on it by itself, but there far more to be gained plus normal operation of the lil guy with test included, deca shuts natural test production down hard aswell, so run post cycle clomid atleast 3 weeks, 4 if ya have the money....good luck

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro,you've got to run some sort of test with it or it will shut you down completely.I prefer running test propianate e/d with Deca ,but enenthate and cypinate will work as well it will just take longer for it to get in your system.You will impressed with the quality gains you get from deca and test.Good Luck!!

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I don't care what anyone tells you...

DO NOT RUN DECA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to add some test in there or you will get DECA DICK...no hardons for the course of your cycle and up to 1 month after that. Deca is great, but run a test with it. IF you cannot get any test, then don't do it. You will only hurt yourself.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i disagree, if the deca is run at normal dosages or below 400mg/week the average person should be fine. i feel people have problems when they go above 400mg/week which is not nec. i have run deca alone on two occasions at 300mg/week each time and each time gained about 10lb and good strength. and as far as my peter goes each time i was good to go. just my op. and personal exp, of course everyone reacts diff.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey bro you may get DD or you may not .I was going to do a deca cycle only but after reading and listening to the bro's here at AR i decided to add test cyp .

why take a chance of getting it especially when adding test is really no big deal. i would mix the two .i am doing 300mg each per week- one shot

GZ

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I am doing it as we seak. I am on deca only 300 a week, this is my 3rd week. Only thing that has happened so far is I have put on 7 pounds. Roids affect different people different ways.

I am actually taking OTC test boosters along with protein.

Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, Im on deca and fina right now. I feel ok on it, nothing major yet because its only been about 3 weeks, but i go low dose
    1cc of fina mon-wed-fri
    1cc (300mg) deca every friday
    my dick works well thankl god, but please give me some ideas here

hey mm get some bromo.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i was on eq for a long time and almost running out of eq i decided to add deca , so i did eq450mg and deca450mg weekly for 2 weeks only, then last week did deca600mg, eq300 i gained 6lbs and some size too, so far i like results and this week will do deca900mg see how it goes, ah and i'm also taking care of deca dick too.

yo july gtp, imo deca over 600mg a week is a waste. at that point the sides will outway the gains the diff btw 600 and would prob not even be noticable except for side effects. just my op

Originally posted by H BOMB
    yo july gtp, imo deca over 600mg a week is a waste. at that point the sides will outway the gains the diff btw 600 and would prob not even be noticable except for side effects. just my op
    in ur opinion why would u think after 600mg is a waste?

systemx is offline New Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    i disagree, if the deca is run at normal dosages or below 400mg/week the average person should be fine. i feel people have problems when they go above 400mg/week which is not nec. i have run deca alone on two occasions at 300mg/week each time and each time gained about 10lb and good strength. and as far as my peter goes each time i was good to go. just my op. and personal exp, of course everyone reacts diff.
    I'm totally with you H Bomb, I ran only 200 ml of deca my first cycle and gained 15 total and two months later kept an added 10 pounds and my bench went up 50 lbs. Then 3 weeks of clomid thearapy and I was good, never any erection problems what so ever.

TXTina is offline Female Member
    My husband did Deca alone on his first cycle and he didn't get DD! Thank God! I think that everyone is different and everyone reacts different to gear. It's a chance you have to take when you use. I do have a question about girls taking Deca alone. Do we need to stack it with anything? I don't have any ovarys left now so my doc has me on test already, is this enough? I'm planing on starting a cycle of 50mg a week for eight weeks of Deca in January. A little birthday gift from my husband! What a nice guy. Do I need any post cycle meds when I get off? Thanks for the help guys.
    "Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?" -ZOMBIE

july gtp just what i said in my op over 600 the sides outway the gains. the most effective dosage for deca is btw 200-600mg per week. note i said effective. i think all the deca bashing comes from people who ventur over the 600 mark and have problems. i have yet to meet anyone who has stayed at normal dosages that had problems but everyone is diff so ya never know. i mean don't take 800mg of deca gain 15lbs and get dd and then bitch when you could of took 300mg gained the same weight and had no prob with your peter. just my 2 cents

i want to do and try the same way i did on eq from
    400mg up to 1000mg i didnt really see satisfactory
    gains from these doses, i'll try deca and again so far 3 weeks 6lbs, i think i'll start doing 600mg
    first then go up 800mg hopefully it will work for me..... big changes

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Toxicity levels are more than trippled once the dosage has exceeded 2.15mg/lb of lean body mass. Stay in the 200 - 400 mg / wk rang and you'll be fine. Joints will heal nicely, decent pumps, and noticable gains. Remember you're still young and your body is a virgin to the gear. Take it slow!!

Good Luck

Hope this helped Brave

G

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    ran deca alone 10 week 400mg no deca dick here, but i would have definatly run it with test for better gains.

Thread Information