cooler is offline New Member

question on injecting

would like to know what you guys think, im getting ready for my second cycle first one was sus alone. my question is i have 5/8 25 g. needles i prefer to shoot my delts, they worked fine with the sus but know im adding eq also will it work the same? My wife is a nurse in pediatrics so i get those the easiest, ijust never cared to have it in the ass, paranoid i guess

You should be okay, but it's gonna take a LONG time getting all the juice out and into you.

The nice thing about 5/8" 25g is that you can use it for chest, bicep, tricep, trap, and delt shots. I have yet to try traps, but I like all the rest a lot. I hate doing my glutes because they are the hardest to aspirate . My quads are among my favorites too.

cooler is offline New Member
    also to let you know or tell me should i split the shots up? its 500 mg of sus 250 and 500mg of eq

If I were you, I would do two shots a week. For example one on sunday, and one on wednesday. Mix the EQ and sust in the same syringe (250mg each, should be 1cc of each if your eq is 250mg/ml) and shoot the 2cc mix each time.

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    2 a wk and hit the thighs as well.

BigC

Thread Information