barbell2 is offline New Member

t3 advice-new to this board--excited about it

This is my first post on this board, I didn't realize this was such a large group...I was currently involved w/ 2 other boards and was looking around and round this one..

Well, this is not my first cycle, probably my 15th or so...I'm going to be using winny,eq,test,clen and t3....never taken t3 before... Heard many good things and many bad things, but no one has ever posted any bad results (medically) from using t3 properly.

Since I've never done it, and would like to know what to expect, what dosages are common, and what it's going to feel like (ex. clen, jittery) I know it's suppossed to be tapered, heard never to go over 75mcg's and 50 for a first time would be more than enough....

I guess another question is, how will i know my thyroid is working properly after I'm done cycling t3? If i taper a long time, how long will it take to go back to normal and will I get fatigued or sick when i get off?

Thanks for the help people.. It's good to be a part of a board that is this knowledgeable...

Stay well

barbell2

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I would like to say that you should know or have agood feel of your metabolism when taking T3... I like to call it are you a sugar or fat.... If you have a good feel for your metabolism you will know which nutrient you utilize more effeciently....
    I hope you continue to read and dont use any of the advice on this board as the end all be all. We are all different with our gene make up.

Palme is right if you dont know what your doing you could hurt your self.... You should make sure your not prone to any type diabetes also, this is no joke... I'll post a thread with thyroid related illnesses, "addisons" off hand

You wont feel jittery... But your appetite is going to increase, if you have a moderate body fat you will feel an outrageous appetite in my opinion. If you have a large BF like 25-30 you wont feel the hunger until you get below 20% and under 15% once around 10% watch out... You will need to make sure you are in taking at least 1500 to 2000 more calories than your maintenance level... so me 5000 reg. 6500 to 7000... so not to have what I call hunger induced headaches… I don’t use T3 any more because I really don’t need to be that drastic. And I no longer bulk up. Another thing to realize is the cleaner you eat the faster your results will come... I see alot of individuals intake T3 and use it more as a metabolic enhancer while bulking so they can get up to 9000 to 10000 calories....
    If you intake T3 with clean leaning diet I don’t believe you will even need to reach doses I once consumed... (I will provide below)...

When taking T3 there are many different opinions... these opinions should be grouped to the individual’s nutrition knowledge and how well they know their metabolism.
    There is what I call the typical drastic approach in which you will increase the dose every 5th day for a total of 3weeks then spend another 3 weeks climbing down. intaking clen through out as well as afterwards

There is a 2nd drastic approach where you will increase the dose but stay on the taken dosage longer with each give dose... Then mirror the decline. Ex if 25mcg pills...1-4/d 1tab...5-11/d 2tabs 12-21/d 3tabs and all the way up until you get to four tabs but increasing the # of days on each dosage.... making sure to mirror the incline for the come down

Once multiple tabs are taken they should be broken up during the day Ex. 1 tab=morning…2tabs=morning/midmorning…3tabs=morning/noon/dusk…4tabs=morning/midmorning/ afternoon/ dusk

The last I know of is probably the most unknown
    You should be aware that the length of time on T3 is also an issue as is the dosage... you don’t want your thyroid to be dysfunctional for long... This could cause permanent damage where you won't have a choice and need to take Thyroid hormones for good... So this last one I don’t recommend even though it is done. (It might me thought safer but I haven't seem any doc. on low dose but longer use...) the norm is also to stay below 100mcg (mico grams) so make sure you know the mcg of the pills you have. You don’t want to think you have 25mcg pills and be taking 50mcg.

(Not recommended, me personally) A person will take T3 in small doses like 2tabs a day for 2-3weeks then increase to 3tabs/day for 2 weeks then 4tabs/day for 3weeks then back down....
    The first Ex. is the one I used in conjunction with clen and cardio the results are not comparable to much. The issue you must keep aware is the appetite after the T3 is gone this is when you will also need the clen, other wise your gained appetite will follow you even after the T3 is done...I would not recommend you use that intake if you don’t have a good feel for your metabolism.
    You could however take the same format from the first Ex every 5th day and lower the dose and try it out for 6 weeks making sure to have your clen on hand afterwards.
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-27-2003 at 08:29 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    bump, love all that T3 info mm.

Pain

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    T-3 isn't as dangerous as some make it out. As long as it is properly studied and used correctly you shouldn't have any problem. I have used it a few times before and have never had any sides. Check out the thread in the informational forum for some good info on T-3

br808 is offline New Member
    bump -- great advice

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

cytomel /cynomel other wise know as T3
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 01-27-2003 at 08:31 PM.

Sorry about the sugar fat analogy.... Its meaning comes from the person’s metabolic rate and natural genetics.... There are some guys and girls that have a naturally fast metabolic rate... In which they most likely can intake a complex carb and in a shorter amount of time have this glucose readily available only because their bodies operate at such a faster pace that it needs to digest this fuels source to operate....
    There are others like myself in which this quick digestion process is not the case... In fact the only way to speed metabolism permanently is most likely to add more muscle mass, and the nutrient of choice is actually fat, good fat..., because the body does take longer to break down the complex carb into glucose and so on... The faster digested nutrient fat is the best way to keep energy levels high for that individual... making me a fat not a sugar, the sugar term comes from how most associate glucose… as blood sugar....

Decoder is offline Banned
    mmaximus25 hunger induced headaches occur because of low intake of carbs directly, I don't think its because of caloric intake.

Right, I was a little general I was hoping that he knows that he's not going get that type of cal from majority pro-tein... If that headache starts it is most probable he’s in a catabolic effect...but the headaches @10% bf and under will come if your energy source isn't readily available or supplied in a hourly manner 2hrs to be maximum no more, especially with T3. With Cynomel it really matters what BF you’re at... You should hopefully be able to stop the T3 and diet and lean on your own once getting to 10 and under with the T3

Thread Information