Thread: Newesst member

schlong is offline Banned

Newesst member

Hi all. I'm new to this game. I'm just finally starting to get serious about lifting, and I was wondering if there is any good advice to follow in order to bulk up. I'm kinda scrappy and am ashamed. What is the best mixture for me to get big? I would liek to start getting laid more freguently by the hot hot girls. What is the best way for me to build up my body to do this?

oak71 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro you are going to love this board. People generally do not flame you, and there is a wealth of info here. Do a little research and you will find the answer to most of your questions.
    OAK

fast is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

this must be a joke right?
    Forget steroids man, just go to workout/eat/sleep.. by the way, is your motivation to build your body just to get laid with some hot hot girls?

not very good attidude

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by fast
    welcome!

this must be a joke right?
    Forget steroids man, just go to workout/eat/sleep.. by the way, is your motivation to build your body just to get laid with some hot hot girls?

not very good attidude
    I think his attitude is just fine. Lots of new guys want to juice up and get big. We are here to educate them and let them know that roids are a last resort thing. Now if this kid wants to get laid....then what better motivation is there for him? I love competing so that is my motivation.

schlong is offline Banned
    I'm already happy abotu my body, but I'm just looking for that extra edge when talking to girls at bars, supermarkets, church, etc.
    They are so shallow to begin with, so I just wasnted to use it to my adventadge. There seems to be lotsa good info in here. And ill keep reading through it all, have the words are to big to promunce from memory tho, lol.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Welcome this is a very good board best one i have joined so far

Thread Information