Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sustanon+deca

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The rules of the board are clear that we in no way incourage AS use by those under 18 and IMO anything under 20 is too young - I know it is hard to wait but you can cause permanent problems by not waiting - for those who just have to, the advice is anavar only maybe 30mgs ED and nothing else - anyone doesnt know what clomid is shouldnt be juicing.

Clomid will help you get your test back to producing as normal - what you are taking now willl shut it down and kf you dont start it up, you will lose 1/2 of any gains while your body recovers - you could also get gyno if your body reacts - and titties arent cool - you could also be more likely to get gyno in the future - dizzie has it right, get off the sauce - take clomid as he suggested. solidify your gains and get back to normal - keep lifting and next year, if you just must, run a little anavar.

michi is offline Associate Member
    in my cycle i included hcg and nolvadex so................ i know whats an anti e and i wont stop my cycle damn man i need help .

peaker is offline Senior Member
    no one is going to help you man, why cant you see that bros around here are trying to help you out. i agreed with the other guys your way too young, and well pretty stupid not to listen. you sound like you havent been lifted for long either. stop asking for people to help you because no one is going to tell you what to do since u dont even sound like you know what the various drugs you are using do. your only 17 man!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by Madmax
    this is a perfect example of why young people shouldn't use...

1. sust is a long acting ester, 6 weeks is not enough
    2. why run the deca longer then the test
    3. no need for hcg , cycle is to short
    4. d-bols at the end
    5. wheres the clomid
    6. nolvadex and proviron and d-bols at the same time?????
    7. winny for 7 weeks then d-bol (hope you never liked your liver)
    8. nolvadex won't fix your nut's
    9. YOUR ONLY 17!!!!!!
    10. DO MORE RESEARCH....

you might as well quit now and get some clomid...this cycle is worthless....Madmax...

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by michi
    in my cycle i included hcg and nolvadex so................ i know whats an anti e and i wont stop my cycle damn man i need help .
    Listen to us...stop now, start clomid, lift naturally for another 3-4 years and then do a cycle. 17 is too young.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information